//14//

Hours had passed by, Jaemin and Renjun were cuddling closely on the younger's bed. But unfortunately good things can never last. Soon the younger's phone began to ring. He groaned,fighting the urge to ignore it and rolled over, careful to not wake the boy next to him. He wouldn't want renjun to leave, definitely not when he had him in his reach. he picked up his phone and answered the call. His voice was hoarse,oh what a good nap he had.

"Hello who is this'' Jaemin hadn't taken the time to look at his phone. What a dummy. "Is renjun okay? did you tell him i'm sorry. i didn't mean to scare him i'm on my way. matter of fact i'm hear now. come open the door right now na jaemin or i will-" Jaemin chuckled lightly as he hung up on his worried and pitiful boyfriend. As the brown haired male got up he noticed he was only wearing his sweats. no wonder he felt so cold.

He looked around frantically not remembering what his did the the sweatshirt he had been wearing before his nap but it had finally clicked. He slowly turned behind him to see Renjun swallowed in his sweatshirt, breathing steadily. "just for you baby boy,i'll even let you keep it because you look so cute." As much as Jaemin wanted to sit and bask in the elders adorableness,Jeno was banging on the door.

Jaemin has finally made it downstairs and opened the door expecting a peck as per usual but Jeno ran right past him and upstairs most likely to his room. He felt bamboozled "I-" he's sighed and closed the door. He was getting his kiss later, but right now what was important was whatever Jeno needed to tell renjun. The poor boy was probably about to be very confused though, knowing the way Jeno was he wasn't very great at expressing himself with words. But he was going to have to learn eventually so, jaemin decided to stay downstairs.

Meanwhile upstairs with the noren pair, Jeno was shaking renjun very lightly. "junnie......jun.....baby?" with Jeno's last words renjun poked one of his eyes open and smiled widely. "NoNo!" renjun embraced him but Jeno stayed frozen in place. Had he hit him too hard? "Renjun" He said in a stern voice that was shaking slightly but still got no response as the chinese boy continued to hug him. "Huang renjun" This time Renjun responded to his words by snaking his arms away from Jeno. "so? the one time i actually give you a hint that i can't actually like you and don't despise you. You want me to stop.hmph!" He crossed his arms and laid back on the bed.

"Huh? No of course not. i just wanted to talk to you about something." Jeno looked down with a sigh. "Jeno if it's about the punch, i'm just dramatic and i've never seen someone's fist fly so close to me. I'm not angry at you." He placed his hand on Jeno's and smiled. "oh." that was why jeno came to the boy but while he had the chance he also had more things to say.

"Renjun that's not what i wanted to talk about. Now please don't interrupt when i say this because i'm trying my best to make it clear. And while i'm at it i'm also speaking for jaemin because we've had multiple conversations about this." Jeno stared at renjun and took a deep inhale before letting out the rest of his words. "We like you renjun. And it's not how you think we like you. We genuinely like you. Not even like at this point. I love you. And i know Jaemin does too. Ever since that night i just know for sure that i need you in my life. But you kept pushing us away but then closer and it's so confusing, Renjun. I don't want to play this game anymore. I get so jealous whenever i see you around anybody else, hell sometimes even chenle when he gets to close to you.
You're always on my mind and i need you and jaemin because whenever both of you are near i feel complete and whole. I just want to be able to hold you without having to worry about some else getting in the way. That's all i ask."

Renjun was absolutely speechless, His jaw hung low and his cheeks were basically warmer than ever. Jeno sighed one last time and prepared to get up. But renjun was quicker. With all of his force he grabbed the boy and sat him back down and climbed on top of him. "Renjun what are you doing." Jeno wrapped his hands on his waist instinctively for the elders balance. He didn't reply and just stayed silent, staring at jeno intensely.

Before Jeno even processed the whole situation, The other boy's lips were crashed into his. They moved slowly and in harmony. They did this for a generous amount of time until renjun pulled away. "Jeno, i love you too. These weeks have been some very strange weeks i'll admit it's soon but maybe later when i'm truly sure i love you both and it's the right time. I'll be sure to let the both of you know." Renjun smiles and pushes back a strand of hair in jeno's face and buried his head in his neck. "But for now hold me without worrying about anybody else."

"But what if that anybody else was me?" Jaemin leaned into his door frame, knocking on it. "wow i can't believe you kissed him before me." He pouted making the two laugh. "Come over here you big loser." And with that Jaemin jumped on his bed, ruining Noren's original position. But now they all fit together like a puzzle piece and it was perfect.

For the second time they had truly complete

_____________
One more chapter than it's over guys :/  but then we have the bonus chapters. Also go read Binu for some more type of mature content and stuff lol (aka my teenage sexual frustration) bye guys~~ don't forget to vote or whatever