//11//

It was hunger. The feeling in he had was not from his chest but from his stomach and it was hunger. He had forgotten to eat breakfast. Even though hunger was on his mind he couldn't help but to feel awkward in the unfamiliar male's arms. "My name is Renjun.Huang Renjun" he smiled at him, the boy had really strong features.

"You might hate me for saying those but that's a really pretty name for a really pretty boy. Would you like to be my pretty boy?" Renjun was now as red as he could be. "Well before I become yours can I know your name" He began to flirt back, maybe if dated him the rumors would go away. "Well in that case my name is" 
The bathroom door swung open with one of the many horrible people he didn't want to see once again but this time it was Lee Jeno

"Oh there you are Rennie, I was looking all over for you. For a second I thought you were trying to avoid me" Jeno walked closer to then and pulled well yanked Renjun out of the boy with no name's arms and like always linked their hands together. "Sorry to interrupt it I had to find my boyfriend" The male was shocked but  so was Renjun "He's gonna be late to class,go on,honey" Jeno practically pushed Renjun out of the bathroom ignoring all of his words.

As soon as he was gone, the ice in the room blocking the fire was gone. "Listen here, That boy right there is Huang Renjun and he is my boyfriend. If you're gonna try to pull a stunt like this again you're gonna have to face me" He expected to him to cooperate quickly because he looked pretty scared but instead he got a fake laugh and an offensive smirk.

"Try to lay a finger on me and my boys won't hesitate to run up on your boys." Jeno just took those words as nothing. "Remember whose school your in. You don't have any boys here and neither do I. I only have myself and my fist. Lay your lanky finger on somebody's else's boyfriend." The new student was actually quite taken back by the other's words all he could do was stare at him.

But Jeno wasn't satisfied by the ending of that. "Also my dear friend. Renjun has not just one boyfriend but two and he doesn't have room for another one. Have a nice day." He shut the door behind him, the bell was gonna ring any minute now so luckily he was pretty close to his class. He walked into class and saw Renjun talking to Chenle. He didn't see Chenle as a threat, he actually never did.

When he sat down in his seat. He took the time to pull out his phone and text Jaemin, who was still resting in bed from his expired milk.

NoNo💞💙: There's this new kid that's trying to sway oUR Renjun.

NaNa💙💞: wow he works fast.

NaNa💙💞:I'll be back at school tmmrw Leave it to me

NoNo💞💙: Ok bye love, mr lu is here now ❤️
NaNa💙💞: bye bye 🙂💙

Jeno smirked and whispered to himself "I'd like to see him try again. It's been a while since I had a fight"

Little did he know Renjun was just look at him very confused and wondered what was he talking about. He saw the stupid smirk on his face which always meant something bad.

What was Jeno thinking?
—————
Have I been updating to frequently? Also who won the vote lol