//6//

The days of the week had passed and Renjun was prepared for a peaceful Saturday with watching movies with his neighbor,Jisung. It turns out that they went to the same school,they had just never noticed. Everything had been set up blankets because they had liked to make the house colder because it was more fun that way. Two big tubs of popcorn because they liked to eat a lot surprisingly for how small they are and two movies even though they'd probably only watch one and then gossip.

"Okay Renjunnie be safe and remember to call us or Ms and Mr.Park okay?" Renjun just sighed and rolled his eyes as he sent his mom off with the other married couple and let Jisung inside. The younger boy looked quite nervous almost as if he was sweating. "What's wrong,Sung?" It was now a true sign that jisung was nervous because he was now stuttering from a simple question. Renjun raised his eyebrows at the latter. "Is there something you're not telling me?"

"Well you seem um so you know how um-" his words were interrupted by a couple of knocks on his door. Both of their heads shot towards the door as they both ran to it. Jisung blocked the door before Renjun got to it. "Okay Hear me out and don't get mad so Iaccdientallyinvitedjaeminandjenooverimsorrybuttheyalsoinvitedhaechanmarkandchenleandmadeitasleepoverimsorryhyung." Renjun had heard ever word that he said and he wasn't mad just slightly worried how jisung did that in one breath.

"Just move, jisung" the latter had given up and moved from the door. When Renjun had opened the door it was just a pizza guy with at least 4 boxes in his hand. He rolled his eyes at his friend. "It's just the pizza guy." To his unfortunate surprise it was not at that moment 5 other boys had slipped right into his house. "Surprise Injunnie!" Jaemin shouted very loudly.

"Thanks Kevin" Jeno took the pizza out of his hands and closed the door. They had tipped him more than enough while waiting outside. "Let's gEt this party started man!" Chenle ran into the boys living room with the others following right behind him. In the hallway was now just Jisung and a very boiled Renjun. Jisung put his hand on Renjun's shoulder.

"What a wild bunch am I right?" He gave a fake hearty laugh hoping to make him smile. "Move before I punch you Park Jisung!" He shouted his name loud making the taller male run into the living room with the rest. Renjun sighed to himself and counted to 10. On the outside he looked calm but on the inside he was ready to die. He was perfectly fine with Chenle and the two others seemed fine too. But seriously Jeno and Jaemin. Of course their attractive and sometimes kinda sweet but he didn't want to seem them at least on purpose.

'Everything will be fine Huang Renjun' the latter began to repeat that to himself as he walked in to join everybody. His favorite spot on the couch was now in between The dearly loved couple called Nomin. Jaemin smirked lightly and patted in between them "come on darling,sit." Renjun just slumped his shoulders and sat down. Was everything going to be alright? Of course it was. Perfectly fine right? Yep! Renjun thought everything would be fine

Everything would be fine