//9//

2 weeks later and It is now the beginning of a new school week. And the day that Renjun dreads where he has to return to his seat next to his loud best friend,Chenle and flirtatious Na Jaemin. He had began to become quite fond and comfortable around Jeno and Jaemin. He disliked them a lot less and began to feel something more.

While he was at his locker trying to shove some trash into some small space. He knew if even a strip of paper fell out so will everything else. While he was closing his locker he saw a figure running into him. And unfortunately that figure was Lee Jeno. He sighed and thought 'where is the no running in the hallways rule when you need it?' Instead of avoiding him like he normally would he walked towards him causing him to slow down.

"Jun, guess what!" They had finally met in the middle and by the middle I mean two doorways away from class. "What?" Jeno hugged him tightly all of sudden. "Jaemin's in the hospital" Renjun kept his blank expression,not so deep down inside he was worried. "Oh, is he gonna be okay?" The panic in his voice was coming out. "Yeah I think so but it was something about food poisoning"

"When did this happen? I just talked to him yesterday. What food poisoning. Who do I need to fight?" Renjun began to ramble on in his words. Jeno just smiled at the brunette "Calm down sweetheart. I think he just drunk some expired milk" Renjun let out and 'oh' and began speed walking to class,he felt embarrassed. Why did he care so much about how Jaemin felt.

In class it was awkward tension between the two well more of an one-sided awkwardness on Renjun's part. Jeno didn't understand why he was so embarrassed, it was perfectly normal to care about someone you like. But he knew that Renjun wasn't very accepting of his obvious feelings towards them.

It all came down to how Renjun purposely put himself in the middle of the bed so they could cuddle him. Or how a week before today during class he was do little flirting gestures at them but go flustered when they did them back. Or how at lunch he always sits on Jeno's laps and feeds Jaemin his food. Even after all of that you could ask Huang Renjun if he liked the two he would always answer no.

The day had finally ended and Jeno was waiting for the moomin-lover to come outside. "Nono!" He turned around quickly to see a boy in an oversized sweater walking towards him. It's a day of repetition. " come on Junnie, we're gonna go visit Jaemin. He's at home now." Renjun smiled and followed close to Jeno to his lover's house.

They had finally reached Jaemin's house and to their surprise it was Jaemin that opened the door. "Oh my, why are you up. You should be resting" Renjun began to push him inside and up the stairs which cause the other two to laugh. "You care more about me than my own boyfriend" Jaemin chuckled as Renjun lead him into his room. And Jeno was not far behind.

"I practically am your boyfriend" Renjun rolled his eyes but as soon as the room went silent. He clasped his mouth,realizing what he had said. "Ugh uhm bye gotta go my cat is calling me" he ran out of the house ignoring their calls for him. But it did leave them with one question 'we're they dating'? Being Jaemin and Jeno they knew the answer.

Of course they were dating. All three of them

————
Jaepil is in the lead right now and also only a couple more chapters guys (5) so we can experience the Real Jealousy of Nomin to Renjun.