//3//

Jaemin was trying to concentrate on his notes of his new classroom. He wrote down notes about the people around him.It was Jeno,Renjun,Chenle and the kid in front of him Park Jisung. He kept being tapped by his boyfriend whom he loved so dearly. "Talk to him" he whispered but Jaemin frankly didn't want to. He continued to poke him and The latter just sighed and turned his head to Renjun.

His personality was flirty it just was and always will be. Jeno never cared at all because he knew that Jaemin only loved him and he only loved Jaemin. "Hey cutie" he said with a smile. Renjun quietly slammed his pencil down from his hand. "I'm sorry but I'm trying to pay attention" being sassy must've been a nervous habit Jaemin thought,because there was absolutely nothing to be attention to the first 20 minutes on the first day of class they do nothing.

"I'm sorry,darling but what are you trying to pay attention to" the Chinese student scratched the back of his neck and looked down "look at me,don't look down" the other turned his head to look at Jaemin who had a cheesy smile on his face. "Wow, awesome you look like Mr.Lu!" Renjun's words blurted out of his mouth and he felt quite embarrassed and Jaemin could sense that. "It's fine,I get that a lot,I'm Na,Na Jaemin." He stuck his hand hand for Renjun

Luckily,he accepted the handshake "Huang,Huang Injun." Jaemin raised his eyebrow. Injun? He thought it was Renjun he must've heard him wrong. "Injun is my Korean name. Ha sorry" Jaemin just nodded his head "well Injunnie, let's be real close friends,yeah?" Renjun quickly nodded and turned back to Chenle who was being nosy.

Jeno nudged Jaemin and whispered, "isn't he cute?" Of course yes was the answer "yeah he gets flustered real easily" they giggled to theirselves like little school girls. Jeno peered over his boyfriend's shoulder and saw Chenle whispering something in his Renjun's he wasn't tell him anything bad about them right? Of course not Chenle is pretty friendly. Wasn't he?

Wasn't he?