//4//

Renjun has finished his 4th period and was heading to lunch at the moment. The only reason he wasn't lost is because Chenle specifically told him it was to the far right of the Gym on the 3th floor. As he walked into the cafeteria, he felt eyes fall upon him.
"Hey New Kid! Over Here" he heard an Australian accent call out to him in English. He walked over there because why not.

"Hi, I'm Felix. These are my friends, Changbin, HyunJin,Chris,Jeongin,Seungnim,Woojin,Minho and Jisung (sorry I don't rlly know stray kids) Renjun nodded it was going to take him sometime to learn all of those names. "I'm Ren-" his sentence was cut off again by 'Felix' "Jun, I know. My classmate Chenle told me to have you sit with us." Renjun was was really confused. He began to look around for a loud male with brown hair.

"He's not here,he's in the dance studio to stalk some kid named Jisung." Renjun nodded staring at the Jisung at the table. At the moment he really didn't know what to do besides eat. He kept quiet through the rest of the lunch period. Well that was weird he thought as the bell rang for lunch to be over. They said their goodbyes and headed to their own lockers.

The latter sighed as he checked his phone only 4 more hours of the first day before he could go home and be comfortable. As he finished with his locker he turned around to surprise. It was that couple from class Jeno and Jaemin. "Hey Injunnie,why didn't you sit with us at lunch." Jaemin's hand suddenly intertwined with his. "Yeah I was looking forward to meeting you, I'm Jeno" Renjun just nodded to nervous to speak.

"Cat's got your tongue?" Jaemin chuckled "my poor little baby" Renjun wasn't used to this. Weren't they dating? And I don't even know them well. "I'm sorry I have to go...." he gently removed his hand from Jaemin. As he walked off he heard Jeno loudly say "Our princess is so adorable when he's shy." And all it did was make the foreign male walk faster.

It was finally time for Renjun to go home after a long day, he said his goodbyes to his new friends and went on his way. As he was walking home he felt as if he was being watched and turned around to see the infamous Nomin. He began walk faster,heck he began to jog, from that to a full on run. In a matter of minutes he was in front of his house,panting.

But the boys were still right behind him but stopped at the house next to his. He dropped to the ground and along with his school items. Please tell him these  creeps weren't his neighbors. Please tell him it was a coincidence. He wouldn't have to leave next to them. How come he's never seen them before. That's a sign theyre just joking. Please tell him it was a joke.

Please.