//7//

Fortunately everything was going fine for Renjun at the moment. The movie was playing, Jisung and Chenle were cuddled up with eachother. The so called Mark and Donghyuck seemed to be having a little fight everytime Donghyuck touched Mark maybe he was straight.

And of course renjun himself was actually quite comfortable between the two. Jaemin's hand was on his thigh and Jeno's arm was around him. The Chinese latter actually found himself drifting off to sleep until "THis movie is getting boring" He jumped up slightly at Chenle's voice causing panic in the couple. "Are you okay Injunnie" he looked down and just replied with 'yes'

Mark stopped glaring at Donghyuck "then what do you suggest we do" Chenle just shrugged. "We can play spin the bottle,Markie" Mark simply rolled his eyes and scooted farther away from the boy. "Sure that seems fun enough,what do you say sweetie?" Jeno lifted up Renjun's chin and stared into his eyes. "Ughhh sure why not that seems fine I'll go get a bottle right now okay? Okay." He suddenly went into a gay panic and rushed into the kitchen and started breathing very heavily. "Oh my what am I supposed to do if it lands on one of them."

Without him knowing Jisung walked into the kitchen and heard him ranting to himself. "Hyung, are you in gay panic?" For what felt like the 100th time today Renjun jumped again at a sudden voice. "No I'm not in gay panic I'm just in panic,dummy" Jisung rolled his eyes and whispered loudly enough "gay panic" Renjun huffed at his words and found his father's Soju bottle in the fridge. "I wish he'd stop putting almost empty bottles in here. He poured the rest out and gave it to Jisung.

When Renjun finally was done with his panicking and returned to the living room where they were already on the second round. The rules were simple spin the bottle and then kiss that person, anywhere. Oh and how the game was going so fairly, Jisung ended up with Chenle twice and Mark with unfortunately Donghyuck.

As Renjun started the game, the palms of his hands began to sweat a little. With one finger on the bottle he spun it. 1...2..3 and for his luck it landed on Chenle. He leaned over and pecked his cheek. When he went back to his spot Jeno's arm grip around his waist had tightened. He wasn't jealous was he? Renjun used all of his night to get rid of that thought.

After a couple more spins Jaemin had landed on the small boy with a quite difficult name. The gay panic had begun again Renjun leaned farther away every inch Jaemin came closer. "Yah,Hyung don't be a baby just do it." Renjun had never kissed anybody before on the lips. "Have you never been kissed before?" Jaemin whispered into his ear sending little chills through his spine. He didn't reply.

Jaemin just smiled and pulled down Renjun's shirt slightly and kissed between his collarbone.  "Woahhh,Manly" Chenle spoke again and clapped his hands. Everyone began to laugh, even Renjun who had finally stopped his gay panicking. Until Jeno leaned slightly closer to him and said "Next time will be my turn darling, don't forget."

The night had came to an end and everyone was rest for bed. "Alright Chenle and Jisung are in Guest room one down hear and Mark and Donghyuck in the upstairs Guestroom." The 2 pairs nodded and went to the room and that left the three of them together. " so can we sleep with you, injunnie?" Renjun shook his head no and pointed the couch

After a few moments of begging he finally agreed,his bed was big enough for the three of them so why not. They wouldn't try anything weird. But Renjun did like to cuddle so even if they did that would be fine so he walked up the stairs with one thought.

That everything would be fine