//2//

The 'Oh So Popular' couple walked into the school doors quite fashionably late but not late at all. Of course they were stared at in awe. The male with black hair who held tightly on to his boyfriends hand was Jeno. His boyfriend, Jaemin was voted the handsomest of the whole school because you know, it's true.

Jaemin slightly whispered to his 'lover'.."I still don't understand why they worship us,babe" Jeno just shook his head as his first reply, " neither do I,just keep smiling and waving" They strolled down the hallway some more before someone caught Jeno's eye. A teen with dark hair and glasses standing by the trashcan. They suddenly made eye contact, Jeno winked just as a joke. The teen's eyes suddenly widened at the wink and his face turned to red.

It seemed as if he was contemplating his own life...

Jeno laughed at him and kept walking. As they made it to their lockers. Jaemin was slightly confused "What were you laughing at earlier?" Jeno simply replied with 'new kid'. He heard a chuckle come from his boyfriend, "You should really stop doing that someone's gonna think you like them one day."

The 10 minute bell rang and they immediately went to class to get the best seats,the seats at the back. They greeted their teacher, Mr.Lu. "Jeno,Jaemin I'm watching you too" he said with a warm smile but in reality he could care less about what they did. Jaemin saluted at him "Sir yes, Sir!" Their teacher rolled their eyes and start greeting others as They walked in.

Right before the last bell rang,that kid with brown hair walked in panting. "You must be our new Mr.Huang" 'Huang?' Jeno was intrigued but he didnt need to know his last name so he needed his first name. "Yes sir, Hello I'm Huang Renjun from China who's obsessed with moomin. Please treat me well." His little introduction earned him an 'awe' from the whole class.

"Thank you for that,please go sit next in between Chenle and Jaemin. And please I beg of you don't tell Chenle any jokes." It was quite obvious because their was only one sit left. When he sat down he was greeted by the unfamiliar face who he assumed was Chenle "Hey man, I just moved from China last year let's be friend yeah?" Renjun nodded and smiled

Jeno poked Jaemin who was busy writing down some notes but for what? "Talk to him" he whispered quietly enough for only him to hear. Jaemin sighed of course the kid was cute but he didn't particularly want to talk to him. And why did Jeno want him too. What's so special about him? Jaemin wasn't jealous just curious.

Not Jealous but curious