//10//

Renjun's official plans were just to avoid Jaemin and Jeno for the rest of his life after the worlds he said were you know said. He just can't believe that he said that. Today he didn't even want to go to school. "Mommy I don't want to go" he pulled the cover over his face not allowing his mother to see him. She sighed and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Moomin, you cant hide in your bed forever. You're going to have to go to school and just face the boys. Even if you don't they'll come here and you know I'll let them in." Renjun whined a little more about hating his life then rolled out of his bed making his mom giggle. "Also why don't you as Sicheng about polyamory relationships" that was right, Sicheng like two people an they like him.

But not that Renjun like Jaemin and Jeno or anything like that. His mom left and Renjun just put on some jeans and a breezy button up shirt because it was hot today. He grabbed his back,said his goodbyes and was on his way to the trap of disasters he called school. 'It's okay Renjun just ignore them it'll be fine. Moomin approves." Renjun smiled to himself hoping his plans would go well.

As he walked into school just like on the first day all eyes were on him but not only were they on him but they were whispering quite loudly about him too he heard things such as "he doesn't even look like he would fit them." " wow he's so cool and handsome" "Jaemin and Jeno are so lucky. Hearing those two names just really ticked him off.  He pushed past a few people just to get to his locker.

When he got there he saw one of the many people he didn't really want to see right now,Chenle. But at least it was him and not anybody. "Hey did you hear the news?" He replied by nodding his head " yes that I'm apparently dating Jeno and Jaemin." Suddenly his best friend gasped  "you're dating them wow you work fast" the panic had begun. "Wait no no no I'm not it's just a rumor I'm not" Chenle just laughed and punched his shoulder jokingly.

"I know but anyway there's this really hot new kid that's transferring here today. And like he's really hot but not better than my baby Jisung" The ShangHai born male sighed in awe as he began to daydream about Park Jisung. "Yah, Chenle snap out of it." Renjun attempted to wake up his friend but it wasn't working at all so he just gave up and left to the bathrooms.

Nobody else was in there so he just looked at himself in the mirror and sighed. "What do they even see in me?" He looked at his body up and down with tears beginning to fill his eyes. "They're the epitome of perfect in every single way and I'm just trash compared to them.  Do I really deserve to be with them. Not that I like them or anything". Suddenly a new voice interrupts his talk with himself.

"Hey baby boy, I hate to interrupt your little conversation with yourself but you look perfect to me." It was he new kid and Chenle wasn't lying when he said he was hot. Renjun became embarrassed with his instinct he apologized and began to walk out but The male behind him grabbed his wrist and and pulled him close to him. "Whats your name? I want to know the name of the prettiest boy in school."

Renjun felt something inside of his chest. Was it the same feeling that he gets when Jaemin hugs him every five seconds and the same feeling he gets whenever Jeno pecks his cheek walking to class or to anywhere. He turned and looked at the boy. It felt as if they were staring into each other's souls but Renjun couldn't figure something out.

What was this feeling?
—————
I think Johnil is in the lead right now but if I finish This story and Tutor I'll be able to write two stories but I'm not sure who lost the first elimination round.