This Yoroi guy used at first chakra. Both of them threw their weapons where Yoroi threw three shurikens and Sasuke dodged them by his kunai. Sasuke suddenly held back like he is hurt and Yoroi just tried hitting him.

Sasuke kicked Yoroi by the feet while he is on the ground and he just.. Had Yoroi captured. Naruto exclaimed in happiness thinking Sasuke got him but the guy started to take Sasuke's strength and Chakra.

Skip skip skip... Sasuke did got beaten a lot by this Yoroi guy some orange-red spots appeared on his face. But it disappeared suddenly and then Sasuke beat the hell out of Yoroi until he fell without moving. Hayate checked him and nust like that...

"The winner of the first battle is Uchiha Sasuke." announced Hayate.

"Haa! I knew he'd win indeed!" I exclaimed , receiving some exciting hair ruffles from Naruto, whom is jumping like a monkey in happiness and Sakura grinning, and holding her hands in worry.

The next match was Aburame Shino  VS Zaku.

At Zaku's name. I narrowed my eyes to see his stupid face... Thats the guy who I lost to. That fool.

Skip. Brought you by a pepsi commercial... Whatever that means.

Well. Next battle is... Tsugumi Misumi VS Kankuro.

Kankuro VS Tsugumi.

"Yo. Its Kitty-Chan!" I said. "I'll cheer for him then!"

Well... I thought he would win until this Tsugumi guy stretched his arms like a rubber toy and wrapped it around Kankuro until he... Broke his.. Neck.

No wait. He used this Crow thingie-

"HAAA? he was going to use that on me what the hell!" I brought a loud complaining that Naruto and Sakura had pale faces.

Okay so Kankuro won. He beat the hell out of the guy.

"Wow cool!" I couldn't help myself but to be an idiot.

Next battle...

Sakura VS Ino.

"Yay this is interesting!" I said, breaking through the glares Ino and Sakura are giving each other. The two went to the battle field. I sat on the rail like I have in every battle just to watch the interesting battles.

...they started with fist fighting, stopping with talks... Fist fighting. That was... cringy.

Ino cut her hair. More cringy that I fell backwards and hit my head on the ground. "AHHH MAKE IT STOP!" I said.

Kakashi helped me up. "Stop squirming like a child and sit down calmly. This is their battle... Not yours. Besides, you won't embarrass yourself like how they are. You are a strong one."

At his words. I nodded and smiled. "Thanks, Sensei." I sat back on the rail.

Ino started to control Sakura's mind. That made me gasp. "No no no.. She will lose, wont she?" I said to Kakashi.

He shrugged. "Only if she wants to... watch." He said.

"SAKURA! BEAT THE HELL OUT OF INO AND KICK HER OUT OF YOUR MIND!" I screamed, and almost fell to the battle field but Kakashi grabbed me before I fell.