Chapter 10: Drunk Matt

Start from the beginning

"Are you serious? A few minutes ago we were naked on that bed, making out." I said harshly. I was getting upset now.

"Do you know how long? Nash? Do you?" I asked, getting even more upset.

"What?" he asked while putting his pants on.

I smiled lightly while fighting back the urge to cry. "You know what? Forget about it." I said with a bitter laugh. I realized I was now fully dressed. I grabbed my phone and walked towards the door. Nash grabbed my arm.

"What?" He looked at me and paused.

He leaned in. I moved my head away from him. He grabbed my neck lightly. He kissed me. But this wasn't like the other kisses we shared, it was almost, apologetic. He gave me a look of sympathy. I sighed and unlocked the door. I closed it behind me. I waded through the crowds, wanting to find Taylor so he could take me home. I had lost track of where I put my over night bag. I did not really care about it at this point.

After about 40 minutes of searching for Taylor, I gave up.

I saw Nash sitting on the couch with Lia. They looked like they were about to start grinding on each other. I couldn't find anyone else I knew that wasn't drunk. I sighed and walked up to them.

"Nash?" I asked quietly while tapping his arm.

He looked up and looked almost surprised to see me again so soon. He kissed Lia quickly and got up.

"Yeah?" he asked quietly. I felt like crying right there and then.

I don't know when I became so pathetic.

"Can you please take me home. I hitched a ride with Taylor and I can't find him." I said, not making eye contact with him. Nash didn't answer for a while.

"Yeah man sure." he said while turning around. He went back to Lia and whispered something in her ear that made her giggle. I don't know why that hurt but it did.

"Come, let's go." he said while leading me to the car.

The ride home was silent. Nash had not said anything and neither had I. Once we pulled up to my driveway, I tried to get out immediately.

"Thanks for the ride man." I said while getting out.

"Cam!" Nash shouted before I shut the car door. I waited for him to say something, but he didn't. I sighed and shut the door.

I walked up to my front door and pulled out my keys. I went up to my room and collapsed on my bed. I was so so tired. I checked out my window to see if Nash had left. He had. I sighed a sigh of relief.

After about an hour of attempting to sleep, I gave up. I hate being so incredibly tired and not being able to sleep. Suddenly, I saw a light outside. It was a car. I sighed and got up. Once I got outside I saw that it was JC. I went up to his door, he opened his window.

"Hey man, the police shut down Taylor's party. We all kinda ran out. I just didn't know where to take ole Matt over here." he said while pointing to the back seat where Matt sat.

"He wont tell me his address." JC said with annoyance.

"I DID TELL YOU! I live in Disneyland because I am a fairy princess!" Matt yelled from the back seat. Oh. Matt was drunk. Great.

"Please take him." JC said while face palming. "Yeah, come on Matt. I have ice cream!" I said while opening the back door.

"Dude, you're god." he said while getting out.

"Thanks bro." JC said while reversing. He waved as he drove away, leaving me standing in my driveway with drunk Matt.

I grabbed Matt and lead him up to my room.