"What....?" I couldn't speak, but I could breathe, what the hell?

"Those blue creatures are Mizus, the red ones are Ednas, and we are called Zoros. The Mizus are from this planet. The Ednas are from Ednarian, and we are from Zoroas" he explained before tying my hands up, I gave him a credulous glance and he shrugged.

"No hard feelings pal, but you are our prisoner, so deal with it" he grabbed my tied hands and started taking me towards what seemed like a strange shaped building, it was in the shape of an octopus.

"Why, do pray tell, have I been taken here?" I asked him and he gave me a grin.

"Because Lord Bill seems really infatuated with you, we will use you as bait" he seemed innocent as he said that.

"Jokes on you, he won't come for me" I grinned back. He was taken aback, and with hard eyes, he grabbed me in his talons, and took me to the building, landing inside.

"I've brought her, leader" the bird bowed and a creature, an awfully familiar monster giant turned to look at us. He grinned at our sight.

"Good job, Math" he praised the bird and I suddenly realized.

"You asshole! What are you doing here!?" I shouted at him, he was the monster that was beside the giant who wanted to crush me to death.

"What? Are you angry? Frustrated? Confused? You should be!" He laughed then spoke the last line with hate. "Throw her in the dungeon!"

Without another word, Math grabbed my hands and started walking quickly. I glared at the monster who was seething with pure rage, and pain. The bird said nothing to me as he lead me through the building. After walking for a while, we reached a darker portion, I could barely see so what I inferred from my limited vision was that it was dark, damp and cold. I shivered as my breath came out in cloudy puffs.

The bird opened a metal door, and threw me inside roughly.

"Ow!" I yelped, twisting my ankle and sliding on the floor. The door was locked behind me and I turned to the bird who looked at me. He said nothing and left. I sighed and turned around, and shrieked. In front of me was another human body, frozen. It had turned blue, and adipocere had formed on it. The atmosphere had delayed its decomposition, but the smell was unbearable nonetheless, I pushed myself against the chilled metal door, my fingers freezing, my entire body was freezing. If only had Bill taken me with him.

I shivered as goosebumps covered my entire body, and slid down, only hearing some drops of water falling down to form puddles, under me was a rock, unlike the glass floor of this planet. I curled up, and went deep into thinking. My mind was blank, but all I could think was, why would that monster betray Bill? Until I quickly realized they all have enough of a reason to hate him, after all, I love him and I still hate him.

Before I knew it, before I could realized how much time has passed, there were heavy footsteps coming closer. My mind was hazy, but everything cleared up when I was pulled up to my feet by my hair, I had fallen asleep. I yelped in pain and glared at the monster.

"Ah, look at you, how peacefully could you sleep in containment? Despicable" he growled at me.

"What do you want from me?" I hissed out as he threw me against the wall, hard, right beside the dead smelly human. I quickly stood up despite the pain, glaring.

"What I want you ask? I want you to suffer the same pain you made my brother suffer" he told me, hatred in his tone, a confused look took over my face as he lunged at me, grabbing me by my throat and squeezing, cutting off my oxygen supply. I struggled, and stopped, instead trying to pull his hands away but to no avail. "Bill killed brother because of you!! I will make him pay! I will make you pay! I will make you both pay for what you cost me!" He threw me harshly against the wall where the cot hung and as my hit smashed against the thick glass bed, the monster disappeared behind the metal doors, leaving me behind coughing and hacking on the cold stone floor with blood trickling downbthe wound on the back of my head. It wasn't my fault.... was all I could think before my vision became tainted and became black.

Puppets (Yandere Bill Cipher X Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें