He moves his hand to the side of me and to my back. Leaning me up a bit he groans as he unsnapped my bra.

Moaning a bit as the cold hair once again hits my skin he moves to my jawline, softly sucking and moving his hand from my back.

He moves his lips to my collarbone where he sucked and lightly kiss, he moved his hand with caution.

He gets back up and sits on my waist, his eyes widen looking down at my breast. I look away from his eyes not wanting to see his pity and regretting looks.

I gasp feeling his lips on the side of one of them, and for the other he softly squeezed as he deeply kissed the other.

I moan once more making him deepen the kiss on my body, my hands tightly grabbed the bed sheets knowing this wasn't even the half of it.

It was just the start of pain, but for some reason it felt so good. Maybe because he was doing it?

He moves his hand that was on my knee to the thigh close to my butt, he squeezes that too the same time he does with my breast.

He which's now sucking and kissing the other one he was squeezing just a few seconds ago.

Moaning once more he moves his hand to the side of my body as he moves away from my breast and down my stomach.

I had a shaky breath feeling him play with my pants buckle, "n/y" he says as I heard the unsnapping of the buckle.

Looking down I saw him staring right back at me, some much confidence in his eyes.

Light blue hair in his face as he looked up at me, I couldn't want to see his bed hair for some reason.

"Once I start I don't think I will stop..is that okay?" He says calmly but I could tell his voice was as shaky as my.

I nod again lose with words, this all felt like a dream to be honest.

He nods me too as he sits up and starts pulling down my pants, he pushes them to side before lightly kissing the inside of my thighs.

I moaned as he put his index finger on my private and lightly rubbed.

He hasn't even took them off and I was already a crazy moaning mess, I thought as he went to the other thigh.

He gave it equally the same treatment like he gave the other, he looks back up at me seeing if I was still okay with this.

"A-" before he could continue I stop him, "it's okay" I state with a weak smile.

He sighs before crawling back on me, he puts his hand on my cheek before lightly kissing my lips.

I gladly kiss him back, "I promise" I whisper as he pulls away. He nods before getting off me,

He closes my thighs a bit before slowly taking off my underwear. Once they was off he lightly kissed the inside of my thighs again but very close to my private.

He softly rubs around near it, but his finger cautiously ended up inside and started to run in there now.

Moaning he started to finger me, starting off slowly but now going fast. Adding another finger I moan again.

Why did this feel so good?

He heavy breaths as he does long strokes, he kneels up and starts undoing his pants. "Sorry.." he mutters probably thinking he was going to fast.

Grayish-Black and white boxers appear as he moves his pants away from his body, I felt my face go red remembering what size it said on the condoms.

'Large condoms'

He looks down at me giving me a confused looked seeing my face was red now, he leans down and lightly kisses my neck.

Have fun you two ;)'
- Kurogiri

He grinned against me as I kissed him deeply, is this really happening? He wraps his arms around me and I gladly do the same.

I'm falling in love all over again, not because of his body but the way he made sure I was happy and enjoying this.

The way he put myself first knowing he just wanted to be inside me right now, he saw the look in my eyes and slow things down.

He might be a villain, and be might wanna kill the one and only All Might But...he has such a sweet and shy side to him.

He was so smart and so strong as a person and I'm glad he's my boyfriend, I really do love this guy. No. He's not some guy, he's Tomura Shigaraki.

My boyfriend.

I moan as I grabbed at his back, feeling my nails dig into him as he pressed into my harder.

"The condom is a little tight.." he mutters as he holds on me tightly, I felt my breath her heavy and drop.

He breaths into my neck as he pulls out a bit before going back into me, "s-shim" I moan as he starts going a bit faster.

I heard him groan under his breath as he thrusted into me harder, "n/y.." he starts he starts grabbing at my hips.

"N/y..shim is based off Shimura?" He ask in the middle of this, I nod still moaning like crazy.

"Call me Tenko" he states then starts kissing my inside of my neck, c-calling him by his first name? Not a silly nickname?

I blushes but nod once more, I heard him chuckle as the slapping of skin reminds me what we was doing and where we was.

***

I yawn as I rudely rub my eyes trying to get them to stay open, looking around I felt no sun into my eyes.

Did I wake up in the middle of the night or something? Then a pain went out through my body leaning me to groan in pain.

A arm wraps around me holding me tightly, looking their way I see shim giving me a small smile.

Then I remembered where I was, and what I have done yesterday to have so much pain through my body.

"Sorry" he mutters holding onto me tightly, I felt so safe in his arms. I wish I could wake up to this everyday.

I smile weakly still feeling the pain through my body but I just wanted to see him smile at me, "I don't regret it" I state.

His eyes widen a bit before chuckling and giving me a light kiss on the forehead, "so.." I say remembering the size of the condoms.

'The condom is a little tight'

I felt my face pushing remembering that as well, wait does that mean his dick is bigger?!

How the hell did that get inside me!!!

"What are you thinking about?" He ask me as I leaned my head in his chest, "Your dick size.." i mutter into a whisper.

He chuckles making me flinch, did he hear that?

"What time is it?" I ask as I felt myself yawning again, "around noon, why?" He ask not wanting to let me go.

Feeling that there was a shirt on me I sit up and stretch, "I gotta go to practice" I state with a small frown.

He understands and lets me go, he sits up as well and gets out of the bed. He had his boxers back on.

Grabbing my phone I send a quick text to my dad saying I would be home soon and sorry for not coming home.

'The cops wanna talk to you about the hero killer stain and what you saw'