17

"summer!" chenle screeches as he runs along the shores of the beach, hand in hand with jisung.

"hyuck, put me down!" mark yells as donghyuck shakes his head, grip on his boyfriend's waist growing even tighter. without warning, donghyuck tosses the older into the ocean, the salty water splashing all over their bodies.

mark emerges from the water and pulls the younger closer to him. donghyuck eyes are closed shut as he's still giggling non-stop at mark's reaction. when he opens his eyes, he sees mark's black hair slicked back, shirt sticking to his skin and he gulps hard.

"what's with that reaction, baby?" mark smirks cockily and donghyuck rolls his eyes, trying his best to conceal his feelings.

"it's nothing, you cocky idiot," donghyuck flicks his boyfriend's forehead and giggles before cupping his face and pulling him into a passionate kiss. mark slips his tongue past the boy's lips and donghyuck moans softly, his grip on mark's hair growing tighter. before they pull away, donghyuck sucks on mark's tongue which elicits a groan from the older.

"damn. when did you get so good at kissing?" donghyuck doesn't answer, still in a daze.

"what is it that you asked?" the younger asks after snapping out of it. mark shakes his head and whispers a 'nothing' before he pecks the younger's lips yet again.

not too far from them was jeno and jaemin, chilling on a beach blanket, under a red umbrella.

"do you plan on sitting here all day or actually doing something with the other members?" jaemin questions jeno, hand grazing the boy's pinkie. jeno blushes from the contact and hooks his pinkie with jaemin's facing everywhere but the other boy.

"i'm not sure. everyone seems to be in their little couple groups so i rather let them enjoy together," jeno answers.

"you do have a point. i mean mark and donghyuck were deadass making out in front of everyone," jaemin jokingly shivers which elicited a loud laugh from jeno.

"yeah. bet they'd have sex if it was their own private beach," the two boys laughed as if it was the funniest joke they'd ever heard. the two of them just stuck in their own bubble and having fun. it felt nice.

"jeno..." jaemin starts his sentence. there's butterflies in his tummy and he's so nervous.

jaemin doesn't exactly remember when he started having feelings for jeno but he's well aware that he has had a crush on him probably since the beginning of time. he's nervous because he's scared of what the other might think of him when he confesses. he's also scared that it might break whatever friendship they have and make everything awkward. however, he knows he can't harbour feelings like this in him for very long since he'd probably have all sanity stripped away. he needs to confess.

"i like you, jeno," jaemin bites the inside of his cheek, his grip on jeno's pinkie getting more loose. jeno snaps his head towards jaemin's direction with his eyes blown wide. it's obvious he knew that jaemin had feeling for him but he didn't think that he would have confessed now.

"jaemin...i...," jaemin looks down in defeat. this is where jeno rejects him, right? he brings his knees to his chest, stuffing his chin in the little gap between his knees.

suddenly, he feels a wet feeling on his cheek and he jolts up. his hand reaches up to his cheek and he blushes. did jeno just kiss him? on the cheek? there's a squeal that jaemin wants to let out but he contains himself and turns to the now flushed jeno.

"i like you too. i've just never been in a relationship, especially with a guy and i really don't want to be a shitty boyfriend so i never confessed. i always thought you deserved better," jeno's gaze is now fixed to the ground. there's blush that has even spread down to his chest and jaemin finds it cute.

before there can be any more exchange of words, jaemin tackles jeno and straddles his waist before he leans down and presses his lips against jeno's, hard. the kiss is slow, both of them wanting to savour the moment they have with each other.

"you're perfect and it's fine that you haven't been in a relationship before. we can take it slow and figure things out together, yeah?" jaemin says after he pulls away.

the two lace their fingers together and jaemin rests his head on jeno's chest, enjoying the summer breeze. the day really couldn't get any better than this.

(a/n) now that nomin is together........... y'all know what time it is 🥺 i'm finally gonna end this book after the last(?) chapter (after this one) !!!!!! aaaaa also sorry for the EXTREMELY LATE update :(( at least you guys won't have to wait too long anymore since the book is ending :| it's been fun writing this though aaaa !!! it's going to be my FIRST ever completed story too <3 ily guys 💗💘

 y'all know what time it is 🥺 i'm finally gonna end this book after the last(?) chapter (after this one) !!!!!! aaaaa also sorry for the EXTREMELY LATE update :(( at least you guys won't have to wait too long anymore since the book is ending :| i...