10

"alright i guess now we can split up and enjoy ourselves! but make sure to meet up at the restaurant so we can eat dinner together," Taeyong says before linking arms with Jaehyun and walking to the closest clothing shop.

"hey dreamies! lets go together," Mark suggests. moments later, all of them spotted a big candy store and quickly dashed to find their favourite flavours. all of them were absolute suckers for candy.

"i want this one!" Chenle whips his head to Mark, asking for permission with his pleading eyes.

"take whatever and i'll pay. today is our day off and i think we should all enjoy it as much as we can," the younger proceeds to dump several candy into the shopping basket.

"Markie, what do you want?" Donghyuck pokes his boyfriend's shoulder, hoping to get his attention (which he easily gets of course).

"what is it?" the older pinches the tan skinned cheeks.

"pick something for yourself too. you can't just spoil us without spoiling yourself first,"

"i wanna have enough money to buy you your gift..."

"i don't need the gift...how about you change up the reward. instead of getting me a gift, we could watch a movie tonight and cuddle,"

"but we do that all the time. i wanna do something special for you," Mark pouts. he wants to treat his baby the best he could.

"you're special enough Markie," he leans in to whisper in the older's ear.

"...we could make out after and maybe leave hickeys here and there," Mark's breath hitches. the last time he checked they were taking things slow.

"i don't mind. as long as we don't do that thing...then i'm fine. we're still taking things slow and plus i'm still a minor," the younger pulls away to face a flushed face. he smirks before putting some Sour Patch Kids into the shopping basket.

"finally! the arcade!" an excited Ten drags Johnny to the shooting game.

"doyoungie, can we leave them here? i wanna go eat," Taeil pouts, hoping for his boyfriend to say yes.

"i'll ask them first. just stay here, okay?" the male pecks the older on the lips before going to the others.

after informing the other two, the couple walked around the mall. they found a cafe and decided to settle in there. they ordered cakes to accompany the bitterness of their iced americanos.

"you know, i'm worried for jungwoo," Taeil plays around with his last piece of cake.

"you've noticed too huh? he's been acting so weird lately. keeping to himself, a little less chaotic than usual. pretty sure donghyuck's the only one that knows why," Doyoung reaches out to wipe some cream off Taeil's cheek.

"i feel like i'm doing something wrong, you know. i should be keeping everyone happy as the oldest. taeyong doubts himself too and we're just lost," Taeil sighs loudly. he has noticed that Taeyong is relying a lot on Jaehyun's support nowadays just because he feels that he's not doing enough as a leader.

"baby. look at me," Doyoung lifts the older's chin, eyes meeting in a strong gaze.

"you are perfect and you should know that. jungwoo might be facing a problem whereby he can't get help from others. it could be problem that he has to fix by himself. it's not always your fault, okay? i love you and so do the others so please stop doubting yourself," he takes his boyfriend's hand in his and squeezes it, leaving kisses on each knuckle.

"doyoung..." Taeil pulls the younger up and they both exit the cafe. they head into a male restroom nearby, entering one of the cramped cubicles. the older places his forehead against the other, sighing in content.

"i love you," he crashes his lips against Doyoung's, pouring out all his feelings into that one kiss. all his worries wash away when Doyoung's fingers cradled his face, deepening the kiss. when they pull away, Doyoung kisses all over Taeil's face for extra reassurance. with their hearts filled with love to its maximum capacity, they exit the restroom holding hands.

(a/n i was experiencing some serious writer's block but now i'm ready to keep writing!! thank you so much for reading this story😔💘)