14

"baby...ahh," hyuck moans as mark leaves kisses down his neck. the younger grabs mark's hair slightly pulling it.

"e-enough," he pulls him away and mark retracts from his neck frowning.

"stop teasing me then," mark smirks trying to continue his ungodly acts. hyuck puts a hand on the older's chest, preventing him from going any further.

"nuh-uh, big baby. don't want to get caught right?" the tan boy hops off the bathroom sink and strides towards the bed, plopping himself down. a small whine goes past his lips. mark knows the boy does that whenever he wants cuddles but there is no way he's letting the younger have what he wants. especially not after leaving him all turned on.

hyuck makes grabby hands towards mark and it frustrates mark because why the fuck was he so cute for? he shakes his head and sits himself down at the edge of the bed, opposite from hyuck.

hyuck whines even louder this time, kicking his little feet.

"want cuddles from markie! please markie please! i promise to be good," hyuck crawls over next to mark, pleading with his big doe puppy eyes.

"absolutely not. not after what you've done," mark crosses his arms over his chest before laying against the headboard of the bed. hyuck ignores mark and crawls to his lap, plopping himself there instead. mark badly wants to push him away but he doesn't have the will in him to do that.

"sorry, markie. just wanna do it when nobody is here. want it to be special hmm," hyuck kisses all over mark's face, leaving the older in a fit of giggles.

"okay...i love you," mark cards his fingers through hyuck's soft strands of hair. he thinks hyuck looks so perfect in front of him. he was happy that the boy in front of him was his. only his.

hyuck hums at the feeling of mark's fingers. they're not the biggest but it didn't matter. it fit together perfectly with his. mark was all he could ever ask for.

"love you too," hyuck finally says before drifting off to sleep. mark knows that there's practice in an hour and he should probably keep the boy awake but he thinks that hyuck deserves the rest. hyuck deserves only good things after all.

"that's it! we're finished," taeyong clasped his hands together when he thinks everyone has nailed the choreography.

it's currently 7pm and everyone is exhausted and wants nothing but to have a good rest.

"mark...could we go to the beach?" hyuck asks.

"you sure? aren't you tired?" mark replies, cupping hyuck's cheeks. hyuck shakes his head. obviously mark can't say no so he holds hyuck's hand and bids the other members goodbye.

after a short 15 minute drive, they finally reach the beach. hyuck takes out his black earpieces (that were once gifted by mark) and plugs it into his phone. he starts to play 'fix you' by coldplay. the melody bringing his mind to peace as he sways a little to the song. he hugs mark's arm and strolls with him along the beach.

"our song," he says softly, voice barely audible.

"what is that?" mark says looking down at hyuck who has his head on his shoulder, slightly nuzzling into his neck.

"our song," hyuck repeats, clicking on the home button of his phone to show the screen displaying the song that's currently playing.

mark smiles, contented. he stops walking to face hyuck who's currently blushing a little.

"you're so perfect, love. wouldn't change you for the world," he brings his hand up to stroke the younger's cheek. hyuck gets a little teary eyed from the older's words. he kisses mark and the world just fades away. the kiss was slow and soft, full of passion. mark moves his hands to hyuck's waist, rubbing circles around the area slowly.

"why can't we be like that?" they both break from the kiss when they heard a woman's voice. the two blush, embarrassed that they got caught.

"look what you did, clarissa. sorry guys," a slightly buff male bows apologising before dragging his supposed girlfriend away.

"let's go home, shall we?" mark chuckles. hyuck nods, giving mark one last peck on the lips before leaving the area.

(a/n: a short markhyuck chappie for you guys !! thanks for 7k reads 💘)