8

"baby~" mark whispers in haechan's ear as he wraps his hands around the younger's waist, backhugging him. haechan hums in response while he continues to spread strawberry jam on his bread slice.

"you guys patched up right? you're not going to be moody anymore, right?"

haechan turns to face mark and gives him a reassuring smile.

"i got it mark. we're all happy now," the younger wraps his arms around the older's neck, threading his fingers in his hair. he hesitantly lets go as he goes back to returning the jam into the refrigerator.

"are you sure-" haechan cuts him off by giving a quick peck on the lips which doesn't fail to make the older blush.

"markie...we've been friends since rookie times i'm sure some small matter like that wouldn't hurt me," the younger shrugs his shoulders, taking a bite out of his bread.

"it's not small when it hurt you're feelings to the point you isolated yourself from us," mark looks down, pouting.

"if it helps you, we're both dating now which is exactly what i hoped for. so really, who's winning here," haechan says through a mouthful of bread, some jam even landing at the corner of his lips. mark notices and leans in to lick the jam off. when he pulls away, haechan looks down with a prominent blush on his cheeks as he nervously, munches and swallows on the remaining food.

"i guess it's you, hm," a sly smirk is displayed on mark's face before he leans in again to kiss haechan. he bites down onto the younger's bottom lip, causing him to gasp and allow entrance to his hot, wet cavern. they start to make out intensely, tongues dancing around each other. they pull away, panting heavily with only adoration in their eyes.

ding!

their moment gets interrupted by a notification from the groupchat.

Kun: dk if you guys are gonna read this but could you not make out in the kitchen. i'll lose my appetite.

Haechan: we'll continue only because we'd then have more food to ourselves.

Taeyong: haechannie ! you're finally online ! :D

Johnny: you guys are only continuing because y'all are horny teenagers.

Mark: half true.

Taeil: stfu. my baby is back.

Jisung: *cOUGH*

Taeil: you cant cough through text ji.

Jisung: what the- that wasn't my point.

Jaemin: lmao jisung.

Jaemin: um hello?

Jeno: lol guys it's been about 5 minutes.

Jaemin: are you guys still mad? we made up. hyuck tell them!

Jeno: we made up!!! we really want the saturday meeting to go well please :(

TEN: we're back you uglies. stfu.

Chenle: that is rude ten-hyung.

TEN: what tells you that i care?

TEN: we're busy setting shit up.

Doyoung: sometimes i wonder why i even bother. sIGH THE THINGS I DO FOR YOU UNGRATEFUL BEINGS.

Jisung: hey!

Chenle: i feel like i'm missing something...

Jaehyun: lol same. but then again that isn't something new.

Johnny: mayhaps jaehyun actually IS an intellectual.

Mark: he's really covering it up well.

Taeyong: if you're gonna talk in english, i suggest you create your own english groupchat.

Doyoung: i would really take back what i said but istg the people i work with!

Haechan: you love us.

Doyoung: no, i really don't.

Yuta: i hate you too, Doyoung.

Winwin: sigh do i have to remind you again?

Yuta: hmm last time i got called to your room i did a few...things.

Winwin: i didn't give you a proper punishment okay! i was too caught up in the moment...

TEN: lol i guess winwin likes it rough.

Winwin: omg stfu!

Jungwoo: what do i do with this newfound information?

Taeil: oh hey i thought you were dead lmao. where's lucas?

Jungwoo: he's out getting me ice cream!

Renjun: need me a boyfriend like that.

Jeno: sigh the single life must be tough.

Renjun: it actually isn't that bad. i mean there's less drama and more moomin!

Jaemin: you and your moomin addiction is so cute.

Taeyong: hey kun why are you so quiet?

Kun: is there a rule that i have to text on here. reading all your messages makes me lose brain cells so guess how many brain cells i'd lose if i had to ANSWER you guys.

Johnny: can't lose brain cells when you didn't have any to begin with.

Taeyong: okay enough let's just get back to work.

Chenle: can jaehyun and i help?

Taeil: we're almost done so we don't need your help. just rest, okay?

Chenle: okay! ^_^

Jisung: you're so frickin cute.

Chenle: hehe you're cute too!

Renjun: i'm gonna puke. offline now!

(everyone went offline)