Chensung & Taeil

(a/n) taeil is only mentioned at the ending cause i really wanted this chapter to be mostly chensung. i'm so sorry :(

just ignore it. they can do whatever they want. it's not like Chenle and i are in a relationship, Jisung thinks.

it hurt. having to act like he felt okay with Chenle and Renjun being the cute friends they are. of course they weren't in a relationship, but seeing them so close always made Jisung jealous. why couldn't he and Chenle be like that?

Jisung felt so angry. angry at himself. he wished he was better, cuter and more confident. that should be what Chenle's type was since Renjun shows those certain characteristics. right?

he let out a deep sigh and laid on his bed. he felt tears threatening to fall down his face, awaiting to create an ugly waterfall. but he couldn't allow himself to cry.

"you need to be strong okay, Jisung? be strong for me. i know there are times where you feel hopeless, but you can't let anything get to you. if Chenle doesn't see the good in you, how wonderful you are, then it's his loss. remember, Chenle would lose someone that loved him while you'll just lose someone that didn't love you back. Chenle will have a greater loss, in the end. i love you Jisung-ah and i don't want to see you hurt so please don't cry."

Taeil's words ringed through his head.

it was the only thing that helped him move on. however, it was times like these where he was beyond hopeless. he brought his arm up and put it over his eyes, allowing his tears to drench his long jacket sleeve.

he bit into his lip to prevent his sobs from being heard, just in case anyone decided to barge in. his heart was aching. he didn't want to feel like this. does being in love really hurt this much?

Jisung ended up crying himself to sleep.

Chenle was outside of Jisung's room. to say he was infuriated with the members that upset Jisung, was a huge understatement.

he hated seeing Jisung like that. no one should upset his Jisungie.

wait my Jisung? i did not just think that. whatever i need to see him. Chenle thought.

he opened up the door to see Jisung, laying down and sleeping. he wasn't curled up like usual but instead laying straight with his hand over his eyes. Chenle found it weird since he was fully aware of how Jisung sleeps. after all he did have some sleepovers at his room. it was hard not to notice how cute Jisung looked whenever he slept.

he sat beside Jisung's sleeping figure on the bed and removed the younger's hand from his face. Chenle's heart sunk when he saw that Jisung's jacket sleeve was drenched in tears and his usual peaceful sleeping face wasn't present. he looked troubled.

"Jisung..." Chenle croaked out. without thinking, he quickly hugged the younger. he didn't care if the latter would wake up. he just wanted to show Jisung how much he cared right that moment.

"C-Chenle?" Jisung's deep voice rang through the elder's ear. he was surprised to find Chenle on top of him, clutching onto him like a koala.

Chenle looked into Jisung's eyes. they stared at each other for what seemed like an eternity. none of them wanting to look away. it was as if they could see the whole universe in each other's eyes. Jisung's hand subconsciously reached up to Chenle's cheek and started to stroke it. The elder simply closed his eyes and rubbed his cheek on Jisung's large hand.

They both sat up which ended up with Chenle on Jisung's lap.

"W-what are you doing here, Lele?" Jisung questioned.

"I'm scared you think that i don't care about you. But i r-really do. I t-think..." Chenle answered but couldn't continue. he was a bit scared. is it really okay to confess like that? would that put the person he oh so loved in an uncomfortable position?

Chenle felt a hand on his cheek again. he looked at the pretty boy in front of him. he didn't deserve the godly figure in front of him at all. but everytime he hung out with Jisung he couldn't help but feel so right. it was as if Jisung was the stars to his night. without him, his nights would be plain, boring and dark.

without realising it, Chenle was leaning in. slowly but surely closing the gap between him and Jisung. Jisung had found himself leaning in as well, wanting to feel how Chenle's lips tasted. their eyes were fixated on each other's lips, both having the same goal in mind.

kiss him.

finally the gap between them closed, becoming non-existent. lips moving at a nice, slow pace. they were enjoying the moment to its fullest extent. they were falling. falling so hard for each other. the pair decided to pull away, oxygen calling for their names.

"I love you, Jisung." Chenle confesses. he leans his head on the younger's chest, feeling heat rise up to his cheeks.

"I love you too, Lele." Jisung says while placing a kiss on the top of the elder's head.

little did they know, Taeil was eavesdropping on the whole thing and to be completely honest he felt so happy for his two babies.