Surprise

Jisung stood in the middle of the practice room, fiddling with the hem of his shirt. in front of him was his boyfriend's favourite cake placed on a platter. on the cake it had 'i love you' in red icing.

the younger always had a problem with being a 100% about himself. there was always something he felt was lacking about himself. but when Chenle came along, he started to feel more confident about himself. the older would compliment him randomly and it made his heartbeat increase in pace.

"what is it? i swear to god if you don't remove this blindfold-" Jisung hears the familiar dolphin noise he adores so much.

"okay, okay i'm going to remove it now okay?" Doyoung sighs while he takes off the blindfold from the boy's face. right after, he excuses himself.

at first, Chenle's met with a rather dark practice room until several fairy lights are switched on. the image in front of him is so beautiful. in front of him stands his pretty boyfriend. and being the dorky person that he is, he makes a heart towards the older.

Jisung brings his hands down and walks towards the older.

"hey beautiful." he says as he places a small kiss on the older's cheek. Chenle blushes a dark shade of red.

"what is this? i don't remember today being a special occasion," the boy replies confused.

Jisung holds onto the older's hands and smiles softly.

"i wanted to thank you for everything. you've made me feel things that send me into euphoria. i love you lots, lele,"

Chenle didn't know whether to smile or cry. to cry because Jisung had always felt low about himself or to smile because Jisung was the best boyfriend ever.

the older squeezed Jisung in a hug and peppered his face with kisses.

"You" kiss. "Are" kiss "So" kiss "Amazing"

the younger starts giggling from the immense amount of kisses. after he pulled away, slow music started to play.

"Jisung, what is this?"

"can i have this dance?" he says bowing down and reaching a hand out for Chenle.

Chenle gladly accepts it with a big smile on his face. when did his boyfriend get so romantic?

"that's it. i'm gonna cry," Taeyong says, lips quivering. Taeyong, Doyoung and Taeil were spying on the two from behind a door.

"please don't. i had to put up all these decorations and now i have to see you cry. no fucking thanks," Doyoung replies, rolling his eyes.

Taeil walks up behind Doyoung and turns him around so they're face to face. he proceeds to give him a tight hug.

"my kids are growing up so fast..." Taeil mumbles against the taller's shirt, slightly wetting it with tears.

"shhh, it's okay," he rubs the older's back soothingly.

tch, complain about me but when it comes to Taeil, all is well. Taeyong complains to himself. he walks away from the couple to go find someone else to converse with.

(a/n: AHHHH THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 800+ READS !!!

today i finally got my new phone so i can update more often. especially since it's the holidays !!!

okay okay love you lotssss💞💓💗💖💘💝💕)