6

NCT GROUPCHAT
(18 members are online)

Jisung: who the heck took MY CUPCAKE?!

Mark: it's not me so y'all better not point fingers.

Jaehyun: i already ate mine.

TEN: definitely wasn't me...ha. ha.

Jisung: TEN !!! 😡😡😤😤💥💥

Taeyong: annnddd our baby is mad.

TEN: you can't blame me! Taeil asked who's cupcake was it and said whoever doesn't take it soon it's a free for all.

Jisung: and you were so deaf to not hear me sCREAM THROUGH THE DORMS THAT THE CUPCAKE WAS MINE??!?!1!

TEN: what are you going to do about it anyways?! hit me with one of your stuffed toys?

Jisung: OH. not just any stuffed toy. it's gonna be a plastic one. and i'm gonna be the one to ensure that it leaves your head bLEEDING AT THE END OF THE DAY.

Chenle: jisung CALM DOWN PLEASE.

TEN: jesus christ since when were you so scary. someone hELP???

Johnny sent an image•

•Johnny sent an image•

Johnny: he's like 16. what's the most he could do?

TEN: he just THREATENED ME WHAT THE HECK.

Mark: lmao have you SEEN haechan mad?

Haechan: SHUT IT, you imbecile.

Jaemin: and this is the reason why he'll never like you back.

Haechan: like you're the one to talk. just because Jeno is playing hard to get doesn't mean you have to attack me.

Jaemin: lmao you didn't deny that you liked him.

Haechan: even if i did, he's too blur to notice or will think that i'm pranking him.

Mark: ...

Jeno: you just don't try enough.

Haechan: look i'm so fucking sick and tired of this. (Taeil and Taeyong don't attack me for swearing cause i'm really done)

Haechan: Jeno, you're so fucking lucky that a guy likes you, okay? you most likely have the same feelings as Jaemin but you're in denial.

Haechan: i'm so done. i'm sick of trying and getting nothing in return. i hate how i can never stop myself from feeling this way. i'm always getting hurt but i put on that same old sick smile so y'all think i'm fine. i'm done with all of you (except for taeyong and taeil cause you guys help me).