7

NCT GROUPCHAT
(15 members are online)
(Haechan, Jeno & Jaemin are offline)

Mark: Haechan isn't just about ready to come back to the chat. he's still extremely mad at Jeno and Jaemin. they're in the works of solving their problem right now.

Kun: what about Jungwoo?

Mark: Jungwoo...gave his apology.

Doyoung: what was his reason for saying all that?

Mark: Haechan didn't tell me. but let's just say after the two talked, Haechan came back worried(?)

Jungwoo: it's okay guys! the two of us are on good terms and that's all that matters :D

Taeyong: i hope we're all getting a grip. i don't like how we're always having drama.

Taeyong: on a side note, all of us are hanging out on saturday so if anyone decides to start any more fights i'm kicking you all out. not out of this gc but out of this dorm.

Taeil: ^ what he said.

Kun: dreamies~ are you guys okay?

Chenle: we're fine. just...a bit overwhelmed.

Jisung: just come to me if you need anything, lele :(

Chenle: i know i can count on you!

Johnny: can y'all believe that the dreamies are coming back but they aren't on good terms. what a ride🤡🤠

Mark: that's a long ass ride-

Taeyong: mark nO

TEN: mark yES ✊🏻

Taeil: stfu you uncultured, untamed animal.

TEN: excuse you but johnny already tamed me.

Jisung: mOVING ON...

Jisung: lucas is a SNAKE!

Lucas: why is that so?

Jisung: you've been telling everybody about my plans for...yah know.

Doyoung: hey now. the stuff you're gonna do is cute and i feel betrayed that you didn't tell me first.

Jisung: it slipped out! i wasn't supposed to tell ANYONE cause i was afraid you guys will spoil it.

Chenle: am i mayhaps the only one that doesn't know what's happening...

Jaehyun: i'm confused as well...

Mark: nice save dude. now he won't be suspicious.

Jaehyun: i'm an intellect. what can i say?

TEN: he's gonna be more suspicious now that we're talking in ENGLISH. 🙃