"Calm down a little bit" I told him. "Just try and ignore her until we get back home. You don't need everybody in y'all business" I told him.

"Aight" he walked away.

"I could never" I shook my head unlocking my room door. When I closed it and looked up, I seen roses, money, clothes, and hella chocolate on my bed.

I looked for the card to see who it was from and read it aloud. "I apologize for putting you out my car, the shit was unnecessary. I guess I just wasn't thinking. You can keep all this shit, I don't want nothing in return but for you to forgive me and let me take you out tonight"

I sat on the dresser and looked at the bed. I was thinking about if I should call him or not. I'll just wait until tonight, depending on how I feel because at the moment I don't know.

I hopped down off the dresser and looked through the bags of clothes. I picked out an all red shirt with some ripped blue jean shorts, because the only shoes I had other than my slides were my red huaraches.

After I was dressed, I walked back to Clarence's room where I thought everyone was at. "Where everybody go?" I asked when he opened the door and it was just him.

"To get dressed, where else?" He gave me attitude.

"Oop... Okay" I sat in a chair pulling out my phone.

"Come here" he laid on one of the beds that were in his room. I looked up and him and then back down at my phone. He smacked his lips and got up.

"Boy you bet not touch me" I said still looking down at my phone.

Before I knew it, I was being thrown on the bed. He hurried up and laid back on me. "Get yo heavy ass off of me" I pushed him.

He got up and pinned me down staring into my eyes. I tried to keep a straight face, but ended up laughing. He bent down kissing me and I kissed back, then we were interrupted by a knock at the door.

He kept trying to kiss me, but I moved my head. "Go open the door" I laughed.

"They can come back" He unbuttoned my shorts.

"Clarence no, go open it" I popped him. He smacked his lips and I button my pants back sitting up.

"Oh hi Ryan" I heard. I looked up seeing Dani and instantly caught an attitude. Clarence was scratching his head trying not to laugh.

"Hey Donnie" I said purposely.

"It's Dani" she laughed, "but it's cool, we just met" I gave her a fake smile and then rolled my eyes at Clarence.

¥¥¥

We walked around the water park looking at all the huge slides and shit. "Let's go get in the wave pool" Dani pointed.

"I don't want to" Amari said.

"Well I do, so come on" she pulled Clarence. They all followed behind her and Amari had a stank face.