The same thing happened with him except that it was Cabir and Mukti who put the most haldi on his face. Knowing his temper issues no one from his cousins came forward to do that.

Manik was irritated with this but he was helpless. He couldn't even deny for all this. When Dhruv's, his cousin's wife, Aliya came forward to apply haldi he had asked her.

Manik: Bhabhi, what is the need off applying Haldi?

Aliya: (laughs) Devar ji...it is for you only

Manik: (frown) But why?

Aliya: So that your skin glows like your dhulan. You know she has milky white skin so you need to match with her.

She rubbed the haldi on his nose making him scowl.

Later he was sent in his room to wash off the haldi from his face and body. He looked at his phone to see if there was any message from her or not but there was no call no message which upset him. He just know her name and had met her twice.

First, their on meeting day and second on their engagement. He wanted to talk to her, know her before this marriage but none gave in to his demands.

And then Nandini was too shy to talk to him on phone. Altough she was a modern girl but still she blushed like the girl in 90's. Somewhere he admired it but yet it made him uncomfortable! And he wad adamant on changing her this habit.

At Present

He came out of the washroom after taking a bath and stood infront of the mirror setting his hairs.

Suddenly He heard knocking sound and he said the person to come inside.

He turned around and saw his mother standing

Manik: Maa, why did you knocked? I told you na there is no need to knock for you.

Niyonika: Aise kaise bacha..from tomorrow you will be married so I had to knock..right

Manik: Still Maa

Niyonika: Com'on bacha...accept these changes now

He sighed grumpily and throwing the hair jell sat on the bed

Manik: I don't want to

Niyonika sighed and picking up the jell she came close to him. She started setting his hair and continued speaking

Niyonika: No Manik...This grumpiness is not going to help you. You have to accept all this

Manik: But I am not comfortable. She doesn't even talk to me. How will I be comfortable when she makes it all so difficult. How will I share everything with her.

Niyonika: (cupping his cheek) you are not comfortable in sharing your things and think about her who is leaving her everything behind for you.

Manik stared at her attentively understanding her words and Niyonika continued

Niyonika: You have all of us bacha..but she, she will leave everyone behind which includes her family. She will make your family her own. She will be dependent on you. Just you. Think about her once bacha...if you will behave like this then she will feel more uncomfortable beta. You have to be her strength not her weakness Manik. I hope you are understanding what I am saying

Manik nodded innocently and she left patting his cheeks asking him to get ready fast.

He nodded and looked at the mirror and sighed. Mom and Boy's hairstyles! Urgghh! A Big No!!!

The day passed with this...Nandini's chura ceremony was held after the haldi ceremony and everything went well.

With each passing second they both were becoming more and more nervous.