Chapter Twenty-one: Call

JENNIE'S POV

"Where are they?" Sleepy Lisa walked into the kitchen while rubbing her eyes

I took my apron off after I turned off the stove "They left early for school." I said while walking towards her

She smiled at me "You cooked breakfast?"

When I am finally in front of her, I wrapped my arms around her neck and tiptoe to kiss her lips "Yes. I know you're tired after last night." I winked at her

"I like the dominant side of you, Ruby Jane." She smirked "You made me scream your name last night."

I can't believe we are having this dirty talk this early morning.

"Sure you did scream my name last night. The whole squad heard your moans." I chuckled as we walked to the table "They didn't stop teasing me before they left."

I served her the foods I cooked and we ate. Lisa is now somehow back to herself. Her smiles are real now.

"Is there dirt on my face?"

I shook my head "Nah, I am just glad that you're back."

"But, I never leave, Jen." She frowned that made me laugh

"No. I mean... you're back to your old self."

A sincere look came from her eyes to mine "Thanks to you."

~~

"I can't believe we forgot to do our assignment." Lisa said while we are doing our assignment before our professor come

"Aish. Stop complaining! Just do it before our professor come." I said as I came to the last problem of our assignment

Shit. I don't know how to solve this.

"Uh, Lisa?"

"Give it to me, Jen. You were not listening when our prof discussed that." She glared at me "This will be the last time I will do your assignment."

I pouted as I gave her my notes "Sorry."

She looked around before pecking my lips "Forgiven."

This pervert doesn't know how to control hormones.

I smacked her head "Hormones, Manoban."

Our prof came just in time when we finished our assignment. That was closed. We should learn how to balance things to prevent this kind of problem.

After our first three subjects, Lisa and I decided to eat in the restaurant near our school and to meet Chaesoo. Jisoos, they will definitely tease me again.

"I still can hear Lisa's moans in my head." Rose made gagging sounds

"Can you just please stop? I had enough of teasing for today."

Lisa laughed "Can't blame me. Jennie was extra hot last night." She winked at me "Right, Jen?"

Jisoo threw a crumpled tissue to Lisa's face "Eww. Stop that. Let's just eat please."

Lisa leaned to my ear and said "At least they stopped."

I slightly pinched her nose "You, silly."

After we ate, we stayed for a while to catch up more. We just found out that they moved out from Rose's parents' house and now living in a unit that Jisoo bought.

I excused myself from them to go to the restroom. After doing my business, I went in front of the mirror and placed my bag on the counter.

While fixing my hair, my phone started to make noise. Someone is calling. I fished my phone from my bag, I frowned, looking at the unknown number flashing on the screen.

I hesitantly pressed the answer button.

"Hello?"

"Is this Jennie Kim?" A woman said, her voice sounds familiar

"Speaking."

"This is Adeline... Lisa's mother."

I frowned "Mrs. Man...Kim, is there anything you want from me?"

Manoban or Kim? Geez, this is confusing.

"Sorry for disturbing you. In case you're wondering where I got your number, I got it from Irene." I heard her sighed "Can we meet? Like tomorrow or the next day?"

"Mrs. Kim, can I ask, why?"

Though I already know the answer. Of course, she will ask for help from me to talk to Lisa which I don't want to happen yet. Lisa is just recovering from their talk and another talk with her mother will hurt her again.

"I need your help, Jennie. I know you are Lisa's fiancè and you are the only one who can help me to persuade her to talk to me again."

I knew it.

"Sorry, Mrs. Kim. I know your intentions are good but Lisa is still in agony right now. I'm sorry but I can't give what you want."

"Please, Jennie. Just hear me out. Let's meet. Please, I'm begging you." The desperation is in her voice

Geez. This is hard to decide. If I will say yes, Lisa will be mad at me. I will lie to her. If I will say no, how can I help Lisa to reconcile with her mother? But Lisa is still struggling now. Ugh!

"Let's meet tomorrow, after school. Mrs. Kim, no one should know about this. Don't tell anyone, please. Lisa will hate me for doing this behind her back."

"Thank you, Jennie. Thank you. I promise I won't tell anyone about this."

"What took you so long? It's time for us to go back to school. Chaesoo left already." Lisa said to me as I approached our table

"Sorry. My stomach is acting weird." I lied

Lisa knew that I am lying but she didn't push the topic "Let's go?" Lisa took my bag from my bag

A true gentlewoman, indeed.

We got to our last class just in time.

"Can you accompany me to daddy tomorrow after school?" Lisa whispered to me, her eyes on the prof "I want to talk to him about things."

Shit. I will meet Adeline tomorrow. Fuck it. Lisa needs me to be there. It will be their first talk after Marco revealed the truth to her.

"Sure, Liki." I smiled at her, admiring her side profile

She turned her gaze to me "I need you to be there. My strength."

I feel my cheeks blushing. She still has this effect on me.

"Your strength will be there. That is for sure." I stole a kiss on her lips while our professor was writing something on the board.

Adeline can wait. Lisa first before anything else.

~~

Still can't get over to Jenlisa's marriage.
I love you and your Jenlisa heart.