Chapter Eleven: Brother

LISA'S POV

"I wish we can all forget all these shits."

I wasn't sleeping the time Jennie told me that. I know she's struggling too like me and I decided to push the negatives things at the back of my mind and act like everything is normal. I want to show her that despite all these shits, I'm still the Lisa she loves.

"Liliiii. Please? It's just a freaking show!" Jennie is not yet finished convincing me to watch Riverdale

I placed my fork and spoon down "No squealing, giggling, gushing and no compliments during Cheryl slash Madelaine's scene, okay?"

"Jennie can't promise you that." Rose said, "She's even jumping while gushing during Cheryl's musical part."

I frowned at her "Really, Jen? Really?" I said full of sarcasm

She showed me a peace sign "I love you, Lili."

The whole freaking squad is already here. Tao cooked for our dinner and his cooking is still great.

"At least she's not searching for Choni's sex scene on YouTube." Jisoo said giving her girlfriend a knowing look

"Okay! Okay! That's TMI. Let's just have a peaceful dinner." Nancy said before Rose can say something for herself

V and I told them about us being real siblings and they were all shook but they are happy for us nonetheless.

They welcome Irene with so much enthusiasm. They loved her. Who wouldn't? She's a nice girl.

Jennie and Rose didn't stop until they got what they wanted. Riverdale of course. I want to laugh every time Nini stops herself from gushing over her idol. Hays. I admit the whole mystery is really enticing. They are all engrossed watching the show and I took the chance to sneak while they are oblivious.

I found myself standing on our room's veranda. I closed my eyes and listened to the peaceful sound of the surrounding.

Should I face her? Is it the right time for me to face her? To face my own mother? But what I should I do if she's finally in front of me? Should I hug her? Or should I tell her all the hatred I have for her? I wonder what will she react when she finally sees the child she abandoned years ago. Will she be happy to see me? Will she choose me this time? I wonder if... if we can be a family again. Is there any chance for my parents to be together again? I want to be selfish and have my mother just for myself. I don't want to share her with anyone because just the thought of her taking care of someone's child while I am miserable makes me feel pathetic and I hate her for that. Who I am kidding? All the hopes I have to make my family whole again are beyond impossible. Daddy despised her; my mother.

I felt hot liquids trickling down my face. Why are you crying again, Lalisa? Are you weak? You're strong, remember? You should be strong for yourself and Jennie.

"My baby sister is crying again? Care to share your thoughts?" V standing inches away from me

"Do you hate my mother, V?"

I looked at him and saw the discomfort in his eyes.

"It's okay if you don't want to answer it." I smiled at him

We stayed in silence. He's stealing glances at me from time to time like he wants to say something.

"Stop it, you're such a dork." I said to him

He gave me a warm smile "Sorry. I don't hate her, Lali. Your mother, I don't hate her. In fact, I'm thanking her because she accepted me to your house. It was hard for your mom to harbor a fruit of sin inside your house."

"She deprived you the life of being a Manoban. You are my brother." I moved closer to him, leaning my head on his shoulder

"How about you, Lali? Do you hate your mother?"

I shut my eyes closed "I do. I do hate her for many reasons. For what she did to you, for ruining our family, for breaking my daddy's heart, for abandoning me, for choosing to have a new family with her lover instead of fighting for us but I still do love her for only a certain reason... I love her because she's still my mother no matter what."

~~
JENNIE'S POV

"Where are they?"

I sat back to my place in between Nancy and Rose, while Tao, Irene, and Jisoo were sitting on the floor.

"At our room, I think they are having a sibling talk." I smiled at them

Jisoo pressed the power button to turn off the tv. We've finally finished the whole season three. They should be thanking me for not being a spoiler, I had a hard time shutting my mouth.

"Why do I feel sorry for them?" Nancy share her thoughts with us

"Because they both don't deserve it." Her boyfriend answered

"Imagine, Lisa always longed for a sibling, and little she didn't know that her brother was just with her the whole fucking time." Tao added

"That was why you were sibling-zoned to her." Nancy mocked her boyfriend

Jisoo changed the topic before they can start world war III.

"How's Lisa coping with all of this?" Jisoo asked me

I remembered asking V the same question. I chuckled mentally.

"She's trying her best to be positive despite all that happened. She trying to be positive for herself and all of us. I know the last thing she wants is to make us worry about her, you know how selfless my fiancé is." I sighed "Let's make her feel loved. She needs us."

After we talked about the whole situation. Irene was on the hot seat being the soon-to-be girlfriend of V.

"What do you like about him?"
"Do you find him a husband material?"
"When will you planning to say yes to him?" Chaesoo threw question after question to Irene

The poor nice girl doesn't have a choice but to answer all the questions. It amused me how V really made an impact on our new friend. I think V will get the sweetest yes from Irene sooner or later.

~~

MANOBAN'S SECRET AND MANOBAN'S PAST is nominated for #Wattys2019. Please do support my stories! I love you and your Jenlisa heart ❤️🏳️‍🌈🖤