Chapter Sixteen: First [M]

JENNIE'S POV

It's been like thirty minutes when Lisa and I stayed in each other's arms.

"Lisa?" I looked into her eyes "Can..." I sighed "Can I kiss you?"

She smirked "Just kiss?"

I groaned "Lisaaaa!"

She chuckled "Okay! Okay!"

It caught me off guard when she's the one who put her lips into mine. Our lips started to move. My right hand moved its way to Lisa's then giving it a light squeeze making her moan and I took that opportunity to put my tongue to her mouth.

"Hmm." She moaned when I started to suck her tongue

I moaned when I felt her two hands massaging my breasts. She parted her lips from mine and a sweet smile appeared on her lips.

"Let's make love." She said

I didn't say anything and waited for her to make her next move.

She sat on my crotch "I will make you scream my name tonight, Jen." She said that made me wetter down there

She took off her dress, revealing her two round mounds and her black lace panty.

I reached for her mounds and I massaged them.

"Fuck, Jen." She moaned while grinding her pussy against my crotch

"Hmm. Yes! Like that!"

"Let me take that dress off." She said and helped me to sit up

She held the hem of my dress and effortlessly took it off from me. Just like her, I'm not wearing any bra. She lustily stared at my mounds.

She pushed me down the bed again and said "We're gonna make love till the sun's up."

She leaned down and started leaving light kisses to my lips down to my neck.

"Ah.. yes. Hmm." I moaned when she found my soft spot and she started to suck it

Her lips left my neck and went down to my shoulder, down to my collar bone.

"Fuck!!" I scream moaned when she started sucking my left nipple

She used her left arm to support her weight while her right hand was playing with my right nipple.

"Fuck, Lisa. Shit! Ah!" I closed my eyes, arching my back when I felt her wet tongue flicking my erected nipple.

"Look at me, Jen. Watch me satisfy you." She said in a sexy voice

I opened my eyes and stared at her while she's flicking her tongue to my nipple.

"Like that. That's.. oh god."

Her right hand left my nipple. She traced her fingertip down to my stomach, down to my navel, down to my inner thigh, carefully not to touch where I wanted the most.

In everything she does, makes me wetter. God! I need more!

She's drawing invisible circles to my inner thigh.

"Fuck! Don't tease!" I growled

"Sit up and move slightly backward." She commanded

I obliged and I leaned my elbows down on the bed to support my body.

She went down and plastered a smirk while slowly pulling down my panty. When I am fully naked, she spread my legs and suddenly I felt insecure. I tried to close my legs but she stopped me.