Chapter Nine: Revelation

LISA'S POV

Flashback

"Take a seat, princess. Daddy wants to tell you something important."

I frowned "What is it, daddy?" I sat across him

He called the waiter and ordered our usual.

"I know after this you will hate me." He reached for my hand over the table "I love you, my child."

"I love you too, daddy. Please tell me what is it because you're confusing me."

"Your mother is back."

"W..what? Since when? Where is she, dad? I want to see her."

I feel giddy all of a sudden. My heart filled with joy.

"I'm sorry. She's been contacting me for a year now."

I pulled my hand from his "What?! Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because it will break you! She was there the day of your operation but I stopped her. I thought it wasn't the right time for you to see her. I hide everything about your whereabouts from her, I was afraid that she'll take you from me and you'll go with her because you're longing for her for a long time. I don't know how but she knows that you're back in Canada. She contacted me again.."

I shook my head in disbelief "All this time you're hiding this from me?! You are the least that I thought will lie to my, daddy. How could you?! And.. how can you say that she will break my heart where in fact she's the only one who can mend it?"

"Because she chose to be with his bodyguard! She has her own family now, princess."

My heart sunk in pain. This is so hard to absorb.

"She threatened me that she'll tell the secret that I'm hiding from you since the day you were born."

"Really? Do you still have secrets hiding from me? Seriously, daddy? What is it this time?! My head is about to explode with all these shits you're telling me." My tears began to trickle down to my face

"You have a half-brother, princess. I had him when we had your bachelor party the night before I married your mother. I was so drunk that night and I had sex with one of the girls my friends invited. When your mother was nine months pregnant with you, a woman went to our house with a baby in her arms. She said that the baby was mine, it broke your mother and she wants to file a divorce but for your sake, I convinced her to stop. I have to make sure that the baby was mine, we did a DNA test, and.. the baby was my child. It took a long time for your mom to accept him, then you came into our life, princess. Your mom had a request, that was to send your brother to an orphanage, at first I don't want to but our family was more important to me at that time. I sent your brother to an orphanage."

"Where is he now, daddy? Why did you do that to my poor brother? He doesn't deserve that!" I cried imaging my poor brother

"Let me continue my story, princess. Everything went to normal again, we became a happy family.. then on your seventh birthday, I decided to bring your brother home and your mom agreed but on one condition, to don't tell you about his real identity nor to your brother." He smiled at me before wiping his own tears "You remember the boy I introduced to you that day?"

I gasped, my lips were trembling as I came to realize that "V is my brother?"

He nodded "V doesn't know either. I am planning to tell him later. I am so sorry for hiding this all from you, princess."

"This is.. fuck!" I looked at him in disbelief "First, mom chose to have a new family instead of coming back for me, and now... You're telling me that V is my brother. You deprived me to know all of these for a long time." I stood up "I'm going."

He gave me a piece of paper "That's her address. If you're ready to face her."

"Fuck! You made me look so stupid! I hate youuu!" I shouted at the top of my lungs the moment I stepped inside my car

My phone vibrated in my pocket. With shaky hands, I managed to fetch my phone and read Jennie's message saying that she's at home and waiting for me.

"I'm sorry, Jen. But I need some time alone."

I drowned myself in alcohol and tears of betrayal. The image of my fiancé waiting for me at home registered in my mind. I managed to get home without meeting an accident.

I saw Jennie run towards my car and waited for me to come out. I took a deep breath before I stepped out of my car. I broke down to her arms the moment I saw the concern in her eyes. I am sorry if I am such a burden to you, jo.

~~

"Are you going to tell me what happened?" Jennie asked me

I stared at the ceiling. She was waiting for my answer. The truth is... I am flustered between telling her or not.

"Am I a burden to you, Jen?"

She quickly sat up "What are you talking about, Lisa? Of course, you're not!"

I sat up also, I bowed my head and started to tell her everything. She hugged me the moment I broke down again. She kept on mumbling that she's here for me and she won't leave me, telling me how much she loves me.

"I'm sorry if you need to face all of this." She whispered to me while we're hugging each other

"I am so oblivious about these shits all this time, Jen and it made me feel so stupid." I hugged her tighter "The longing I am feeling for my mom replaced with anger. She chose the person who ruined our family. The person that I thought is my ally is hiding a secret from me since the day I was born. V is my brother, Jen. I feel sorry for him. I remember the days he was just in the corner while I am getting all the favor from my parents. He doesn't deserve that, Jen. He's also a Manoban and I don't care who the hell is his mother, the important thing is he's my brother. I hate my mom for telling my daddy to hide the truth from us. V is my brother. He's my brother."

~~
Get well soon baby Nini! We Blinks love you!
I love you and your Jenlisa heart ❤️🏳️‍🌈🖤