"Well too bad for you, I am not planning to lose my weight, so you will have to deal with it" she stuck her tongue out at him, crossing her arms.

"Oops, did I touch a nerve?" He grinned and she rolled her eyes.

"You wish" if it had been her father, he would've fed her himself until she couldn't eat anymore... somehow, she was glad he wasn't here.

"By the way, I got you something to eat" he said as snapped his fingers, her favorite dish of all times appeared on the table and she smiled, taking in the familiar aroma.

"Why thank you, at least I won't starve which is exactly what you want me to do, and which is why I won't do it" she flipped him and held her stomach as it growled, before standing up, leaning on the wall. She sat down on the couch and started eating, eyeing the demon who watched her, as if he himself was frozen in time.

"You okay?" She asked after gulping down the food. He snapped out of whatever trance he was in.

"Yeah" standing up himself, he snapped his fingers and disappeared, making the female shrug. She thought about how Bill doesn't get tired of snapping his fingers.

Bill appeared in an empty room with a detailed world map on a huge table. He watched the small figures moving around, Dipper, Oni and Eliza.

"These guys have at least some smart in them" he remembered some strange monsters that are lurking around and shivered, finding them too... Strange. He heard muffled sounds and turned to the corner where the doctor was tied up. With another snap of his fingers, the doctor was free.

"Lord Bill!" He bowed. The human man has grown.... rather loyal to Bill, making him wonder if he is a liar, but since he is not, Bill figured that he would keep him tied up here and deal with him later.

"What is it?" He went back to watching the figures.

"There are some monsters that have made tracts with some alien life forms and are planning on betraying you, and kill you" the doctor spoke and Bill raised his eye brow, not that he had one, so it only made him widen his eye, or narrowing it.

"How did you know about that?" Bill asked the man, turning his full attention to him.

"They were talking about just outside the walls of this room" the man spoke and Bill sighed.

"How bothersome and disgusting, especially after all I did for them" Bill turned to the man "How would you like to make a deal?" The man was taken back.

"But whatever could I ask you in return my lord?" The man spoke and Bill was amused.

"I know well enough that you want power, that look in your eyes makes it clear enough" he said and the man widened his eyes at Bill, then lowered his head "in return, you will serve me till the day you die" Bill finished listing out his terms.

"Yes my lord" the man said, grinning internally.

"It's a deal then?" Bill's eye shone blue as a blue flame took over his hand, the man shook his hand without hesitation, and his eyes widened as a painful expression took over his face, a gasp escaped him as he fell to his knees. The blue flames engulfed him as he screamed. His body was black and his eyes shone red amidst the flames. He screamed as he held his head as his body distorted and reshaped. When the flames disappeared, the man bent on his knees was clearly not human anymore. His entire body was black except his right eye. His hair were black. His other eye was just a while hole, and so was his mouth. He looked at himself, and grinned.

"I pledge my eternal loyalty to you, my lord" the man said, bowing respectfully. Bill, with a crescent under his eye, addressed the man.

"What is your name?" He asked and the man answered one word.

"Zagan."

"Well Zagan, come with me" Bill had plans for this man. He will give a portion of his army to this man, and have this person be a messenger for him, notifying him about riots and strikes, and of course, retaliation movements.

Dipper's P.O.V.:

I screamed as someone jumped on me, waking me up from my sleep.

"Liza!" I exclaimed wide eyed as she smiled up at me. She was crying, from happiness.

"I did it" she sniffed and I quickly sat up, wiping her tears.

"What did you do?" I asked her, worried.

"I healed Sune" she laughed and a big smile came upon my face. I gave the girl a playful noogie on her head.

"Good job!" She laughed as we exited the small safe place, going to the others. Sune was with them awake and well, I sighed in relief, we can finally start moving.

"Gideon told me all the plans, we will start moving as soon as we fill up the empty stomachs" Sune spoke up and as if on cue, my stomach growled and I blushed.

"I-it wasn't me!" I exclaimed as the others laughed. I only blushed harder.

Once we finished breakfast, Sune turned to us, Oni smiled big. They both shared a look and transformed. The small birds chirped from Liza's shoulders.

"All six of you, climb aboard" Sune spoke and me, Liza and Soos climbed up on Oni. Gideon, Wendy and Melody settled on Sune. She will be leading us, since Gideon will keep an eye on where to go.
_________

I promise that was not Alastor's dialogue copied here, I wrote this thing like an year ago when it wasn't even released sooooo....

Meh.