Bill burst into cackles.

"Oh good grief! That look on your face! It's hilarious!" He went upside down as he laughed while my legs went weak from the sudden rush of adrenaline. He was joking.

I watched as he turned into his human form, and it felt like a hand clasped my heart and squeezed it as I saw the familiar face. He grinned and walked up to me, tilting my chin up with his gloved finger, leaning close to my face till I could feel his breath, except he wasn't breathing.

"I would have been pleased if that look was for me instead of someone insignificant" he spoke in a low tone, his eyes holding a sense of malice, and yet my heart fluttered and a slight blush dusted my cheeks. I'm not a masochist but damn he's hot-

He chuckled with another smug look and I frowned.

"I am not your toy, you insolent triangle" I threw a weak punch at him, that he caught easily.

"Now now, let's not get hasty" he spoke with a easy going look.

"Want to go outside?" He proceeded to ask and I raised my head to look at him.

I went silent.

"I will take that as a yes" he said with a shrug before grabbing my wrist. Everything around us blurred and we were on the cliff with the weird shape.

"Oh lord, what is that?" I spotted a huge evil looking forest on the other side of the cliff. The trees were black and I could swear I saw some shadows like things moving there. The forest was covered in heavy for and the colours were black and deep purple.

"Those are your dark, negative thoughts" Bill said with a mildly amused look without letting me think and pointed to the side with Gravity Falls "and this is your positive thoughts, and that" he pointed to a huge castle on the other cliff. It's main colours were gold, silver, and my favorite colours. It was beautiful, and it held a crest, the crest had a halo and a single wing on it. "Those are your memories" he said and I gaped at the castle. I wanted to check it out, but it doesn't seems like a good idea with Bill by my side.

"So, now that you know, what do you want to do?" He asked me as he glanced around, and I wondered. If it's my mind, then we can do anything.

"We can breathe underwater here, can't we?" A smile came upon my face as he hummed as a positive response.

"Then let's go underwater" I cheerfully spoke with a huge smile, excited to see the marine life for the first time in my life.

"If you've never been there and seen it, you will see nothing but water and only water" he spoke, giving me an amused look as he watched my sudden change in expression, my world felt like it cracked but before it actually did in my mind, he added "but if you want, I can use my knowledge to create the world that you want, inside the water" he offered with a slight chuckle and I looked at him.

"When did you go to the sea world?" I asked him, suspicious and curious.

"When your world was created. I saw everything, even as life formed on your once boring planet" he spoke and I gaped at him, Dipper would have done anything to know what Bill does. My eyes sparkled as the demon watched me, feeling strange.

"I want to see it too" I took hold of his gloved hand and spoke, a sort of plea in my eyes. He looked at me.

"Sure" he said before grinning, however, before he could say anything, I started.

"I'll accept any deal of yours" I spoke, what do I have got to lose? He seemed taken aback as he stared at me.

He grinned again, before pulling me close to him by my hands and putting his other gloved hand around my waist and dipping me, "how about sealing this deal with a kiss?" A flirtatious look glimmered in his eyes and an involuntary squeak escaped me.