Levi x Reader x Auruo: Death Glares

It's late at night when I wrote this and my mind isn't functioning properly. Hope you guys like it anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o O o~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" He asks, looking at you.

"Auruo!" Levi shouts behind him.

"Tch, he's not in a good mood again." He mutters.

"G-Good morning, Corporal." You say, saluting.

"Good morning." He replies, monotonously. "Auruo, aren't you supposed to be on cleaning duty?"

"I'll be on my way." Auruo replies with the same tone of voice.

"As for you, cadet. You may go back to training." Levi says, walking off with Auruo.

You shrugged it off and went back to sparring with Jean. As the two men were walking, they were giving each other a death glare. Auruo then proceeded to his cleaning duties as Levi went to finish his paperworks but neither of them could focus as you were on their minds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o O o~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Is there a reason you called for me, Corporal?" You ask him, sitting down.

"Yes, I want you to clean my office." He says.

"Wait, w-what? But-"

"Disobey and you get to run laps." He says.

"Okay. I'll start right away." You say, heading to get the cleaning supplies.

You grabbed the cleaning supplies from his supply closet and started to clean the windows. You grabbed a wet cloth and started to wipe the very clean window. In the middle of cleaning, you heard knocks on the door. You turned your head to see Auruo looking for you.

"Squad Leader Hanji is requesting you." He says.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I have to see Hanji, sir." You say, dropping the wet cloth and running to Hanji.

"Tch, stop trying to break my opportunities." Levi says, glaring at Auruo.

"Tch, stop spending so much time with her." Auruo replies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o O o~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wha-what are you d-doing?" You ask.

"Giving him a death glare." Auruo says.

"Tch, be quiet." Levi replies to him.

"She's mine." Auruo growls.

"No, back off. She's mine." Levi growls back.

"She's the only who can make me happy." Auruo says.

"I loved her first." Levi says.

"I will have her." Auruo says.

"I'll have her first." Levi says.

"Who is 'her'?" You ask.

The two men looked at you then back at each other, they forgot about your presence. They were thankful that you didn't know you were the one they were talking about.

"Well, are you gonna answer me or not?" You ask.

Auruo and Levi looked at you.

You gave them the death glare.