AU Armin x Reader: When I Come Around

W-Where am I?

Oh yeah, I must've fallen asleep.

You stretched out your arms and looked around you. The situation seems clear enough to understand. You looked out the window, the sun was shining brightly and the view from above was amusing to watch.

"Hello ma'am, would you like anything to drink or eat?" The stewardess asks.

"Some hot cocoa would be fine." You reply.

"Sure, please wait." She smiles politely.

You brought out your iPod and started playing a few songs from Green Day. You were scrolling through your songs when you felt someone tap you. You looked to your right to see bright blue eyes staring back at you.

"Um, yes? How may I help you, sir?" You ask, taking one earbud out.

"You're a fan of Green Day?" He asks, voice soft. 

"Why yes, I absolutely love them." You smile at him.

"That's great, me too." He smiles back.

"Here's your hot cocoa, ma'am." The stewardess says, handing it over to you.

"Thank you." You take it from her and hand her money.

You were about to engage into conversation with the boy again but as you look over, his eyes were closed and his breathing became slower. You smile and shrug it off, putting the earbud back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o O o~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Months have passed since you last saw the guy who happens to be named Armin. You've managed to find a job and an apartment after a few days since you got here. You said your goodbyes to your co-workers and started walking back to your apartment.

You were humming along to Green Day and suddenly, you stopped in your tracks when something caught your eye. Across the street, a blonde haired guy stood outside a music store. He seems to be focused on a flyer posted on the glass window. That's when it hit you...

ARMIN!

You were about to cross the street to greet him but as soon as  cars continually passed by in front of you, he was already gone. The street was empty, no sign of Armin to be found. You let out a sigh, you were even excited to greet him.

You crossed the street anyways and figured to check out the flyer he was eyeing on. Your eyes widened at what was written on it: Green Day's Concert Tour.

You got inside and bought yourself a ticket and proceeded to go home. You flopped down on your bed after a long day and decided to get some rest.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o O o~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

On the day of the concert, you wore your Green Day shirt and black jeans along with your converse. As you got to the venue, the crowd has bigger than you expected it to be. You lined up along with the others and got inside safely.

The concert had started and you sang along to their songs. You were having a wonderful time. After a couple of songs, they were down to the last one and the concert was ending.  As they began the intro, you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned around and there he was.

"I was hoping you'd be here..." He says.

"So was I, and here we are." You say, smiling at him.

"Hey, uh, I missed you." He says, smiling awkwardly.

"I missed you a lot too." You reply.

The night ended a whole lot better than it was supposed to. The concert ended but you were still embraced in his arms. People cleared out of the venue, it was only the two of you left.

"I don't want to leave without you." Armin says, embracing you tighter.

"And I don't want to be anywhere else than to be with you." You smile.

"(Y/n), be my girlfriend."

"I'd be happy to."