(What? It doesn't matter to me if it happu or tappu)

She cuts him this time and says "ap phir se tappu bol rhe hai....apko ek baat samjh nhi aati kya?"

(You're saying tappu again....you don't understand things in one time itself)

"Mujhe baat samjh nhi aati....ohhh.....really, aur tum jaise khud Einstein ho" he mocked.

(I don't under things....oh...really....and like you yourself are Einstein itself)

"Mei toh hoon hi Einstein.....balki unsse se bhi kai jada intelligent.....bas mei thoda late paida hui....nhi toh aj mera name hota unki jagah pr..." she said with pride.

(Einstein....I'm more intelligent than him just that I'm born late or else I'll be there instead of him)

"Ohhh.....really" he chuckles

"Aur nhi toh kya......apko pata bhi hai mei kitni intelligent hoon.....meine 30 din ka computer course....20 din mei hi complet karliya tha.....aise hi sab mujhe genius nhi kehte" she said like winning gold medal in very first attempt only

(Yes and you know what... I'm soo intelligent that I've completed 30 days computer course in 20 days only...that's why everyone calls me genius)

"What computer course?" he asked her in serious tone

Kyu apne nhi kr rakha? She questioned him in suprised tone.

(Why you don't do that course?)

"Mei kyu krunga aise course" he replied in disgust.

(Why I do that type of course)

They were fighting like kids when he sees a fast moving car approaching towards her (as she was standing in the middle of the parking)

He immediately pulled her wrist making her bump into him while she got startled by his sudden pull.

"Ap.....ap.....yeh....." she stammered badly while still in his arms looking here and there with downcast eyes. He was enjoying their hug when suddenly his phone starts ringing bringing  him back into his senses and they both pulled apart in instant.

"Chlo chalte hai salim chacha ke pass.....waise bhi bht late ho rha hai"
He said to her while rejecting his call and mentally crusing the person who was calling him at such time and breaking their beautiful moment.

(Let's go to salim uncle as we are already getting late)

"Kabhi Jhasi ki rani toh kbhi cute si bacchi.....ohhh...god she is driving me crazy" he thought and smiles at her.

(Sometimes she behaves like queen of jhasi and sometimes cute girl...ohh..god she is driving me crazy)

After few minutes, she looked at him who was already looking at her smiling, she quickly downcast her lashes and looking down feeling highly embarrassed when she noticed her footwear.

"Hey bhagwan....kusum lata kya hogya tujhe........tu itni kamjoor kyu hai.....kitni bar bola hai....dhyan rakha kr apna par tu hai ki...." she said while looking down.

(Ohh my god....kusum lata what happened to you.....why you're soo weak....I've told you....take care of yourself....but you never listens to me)

"Kya hua?" He got panicked as few minutes ago she was shying and now she was shouting.

(What happened?)

"Woh....." (pointing at her footwear)
(This)

" (pointing at her footwear)(This)