3 Year Capricorns

Hi, my name is chelle (shelly) and i discovered a band 2 years ago called IM5. I saw their video "zero gravity" and "everything about you" when I living in Georgia and I fell in love. At the time I didnt know to work Twitter nor Instagram until 2014. I have grown to love the, Dana Vaughns and I got to meet him. When I meet him it felt like I was the only girl with the southern accent that lived in Arizona. I was almost at the end of the line to meet them with my dear friend Yesenia. I saw all of the boys hug all these girls the same way and Dana almost fall (Teehee). It was a like a bestfriends hug with his arms under yours. But when I got to him...In all seriousness, he said "come here beautiful" and wrapped his strong arms around my neck. I stood for second in shock, then hugged him back. While we were hugging, I started to hear a groups of girls saying "awwww". I was surprised to hear one girl say that we would be a cute couple. After the hugs, I went to cole, who was trying to get a girls attention. When he got it. he ask her "Are a one direction fan". She said yea and I said I hated their first song and I'm not much of a direction fan . Gabe heard the comments I made and gave me two high fives. Next was Will, and he asked how was the show and me and Yesenia said we were looking at you guy's butts the whole but we enjoyed the music. Will said how does mine look and I said perfect. Then I mentioned that it was Yesenia's birthday and Dana asked for the turning aged. Yesenia was turning 13 amd was alreay 13 but we told them 15 because Dana freakin Vaughns is 16. Right when we said that, I swear Dana's face lit up. Then I went to Dalton and I ended up drawing a rose on his hand. When me and the birthday girl left, Dana Smiled at us and that became the best day of my life. I haven't meet the new member, David, until my IM5 thought.