Faze Two

Lookie lookie isn't the end. You all already knew BUT you don't know how faze two will play out. I love you all so enjoy!!!

The kingdom was covered in a thick depression. It's been three months after the tragic death of queen taehyung.

Namjoon traveled from village to village as tradition would have him do. He must go to each village in his kingdom and except condolences plus grieve in the town circle with all his subjects. He's been able to get everyone off his list but one. A small and quiet village. You never hear much from them much less about them. Children would make up myths that fairies lived in there. And legend has it you'll find your hearts ut most desire if you ask the lily pond thats located in a small mellow nicely.

Namjoon knew only kind quite folk lived in the beautiful village. Maybe there he can have some real peace so he can grieve. He looks up seeing his carriage was in the middle of this gorgeous place. People politely lined themselves up a respectful length away from the king. No one speak only gave tender smiles. Yep namjoon could get use to this. Namjoon gives them all appreciative smile.

The towns representative approached the king with two other men. Each were holding an ridiculous amount of vibrant flowers. They were taehyungs favorite.

"Please enjoy these and our village

"Please enjoy these and our village. We give our greatest condolences." Guards take the flowers as namjoon gives his thanks. He strolled down the nature filled village. It was really beautiful. Namjoon was happy and content until a small child ran up to him laughing and smiling. "I saw a fairy!!!" Namjoon cooed at the cute young girl. She had to be at most seven. "Where?! Go on show me!!" Playing a long with the little girls game he was dragged off. "Hurry the fairy might leave!!" Namjoon felt his heart lift as the little girl giggled. The little girl went silent motioning namjoon to be the same.

Crouching they approach the lily pond of legend. Hiding behind a flower bush peeking over slowly. "Look! Its him! The fairy!!" Just then all the color drained from namjooms face. He froze in shock. He looked as if he had seen........

a ghost.