Two

Nov pov

Namjoon sits in his chamber looking over paperwork treaties etc etc. He notices a body rise from the bed yawning. "How did you sleep Jimin?" With a sleepy smile "Just fine but my ass needs a break." With a chuckle Namjoon kisses the pout on Jimin. "Ok whatever you want. We'll be holding a party to celebrate your year anniversary with us!" Jimin was more than excited. How could he get so lucky? Six beautiful husbands plus them being king's, well except Taehyung is a queen. Taehyung a goddess to Jimin. He wanted to have some alone time with Taehyung for awhile but he's always dragged away by the others. Don't get him wrong he loves his other husbands but Taehyung might feel unloved. Which in fact He loves him just as strongly as he does the rest but Taehyung and his relationship is practically non-existent. "Jimin tonight all of us will pleasure you." Beaming "Even Taehyung!?!" Nodding Namjoon hugs Jimin. "Of course!"

On the other side of the castle sat Taehyung getting ready for the night events. But he also had other business. Taehyung had to set the plan in motion. He'd be a queen that his people loved but his enemies feared. All without his king's help. Without their love. "Taehyung I've confirmed Jackson will be there tonight." Dabbing perfume on his neck he turns "Perfect make sure that box is ready. I'd like for this to go off with out a hitch." Nodding Jong makes his way out. "This will be a marvelous celebration." Singing as he allows the maids in to continue to assist him in getting ready he hears a knock. "Enter" Yoongi steps in "As tradition goes tonight as a reminder we'll all meet in my Chambers." Tae hums. He was already bored with this conversation but  looking through the mirror at Yoongi he smiled. "Jungkook will get when it's time. The party will start in an hour or two so be punctual." Holding a hand up Yoongi holts "What's the rush? Say when was the last time we've had some alone time." Yoongi just scoffs "Tonight is about Jimin not you." With that Yoongi marches out. "Oh but it is."

*To the party we goooooooo*

Jimin thanks every guest that congratulates him. Seeing as there is a lot of these guest he keeps close with his husbands but notices one is missing. Where was his Taehyung? Did he not come or could he just not see him. Tugging at Jin "Where's Taehyung?" Looking side to side Jin shrugs "He's probably caught up with the guests no worry." But Jimin was worried. Worried Taehyung would rather skip this celebration and not be with him. But as if God heard him the doors opened to reveal his queen. And he couldn't help the gasp that left his lips.

 And he couldn't help the gasp that left his lips

Taehyung looked breathe taking. He also couldn't help but notice Lee Jong Suk behind the Queen. That's weird but maybe he was sent to retrieve him. Tae elegantly maneuvered his way past all the people . "Happy anniversary my king." There right in front of Jimin stood a smiling Taehyung. "Happy anniversary to you too my queen." Taking Taes hand he places a sweet kiss on it. But jimin doesn't let go as Tae thought he would.  "May I have this dance?" With a smile "My king it seems our other loves aquire your attention." Quick glance at Hoseok waving them over Jimin sighs.

"Jimin!! You have to say hi to the king Bogum!!" Seeing said king smile and extend his hand but was not looking at Jimin. "Pleasure to meet you Jimin same to you as well Taehyung." Tae was growing bored so he took this as a good source of entertainment "The pleasure is all mine your majesty." You'd have to be a fool not to see the flirtatious gaze and touches Taehyung was giving Bogum and Jimin was no fool. In a low whisper "Hey Jungkook are you ok with him being all over our queen?" Jungkook looks up from his cake too see the little act that was happening. And he did not like it. A kingdom not even in alliance with them getting this comfortable outrageous.
"Taehyung can you please retrieve something to drink for Jimin?" Smooth Jungkook. Jimin almost strangled him but he instead felt the harsh jab at his shoulder as Taehyung walked past.

Taehyung pov

I can't believe this shit. Reduced to a fucking waiter. I swear I might just kill them all. But I guess this is a good thing because my target of is right next to the wine. "Hello Jackson." With some flirting and help of wine he was in my room in no time. "Jackson I know you work Bogum. His right hand right? Well he won't pledge loyalty with Namjoon but with me he shall." Humming "And your pretty face is gonna help me achieve it."

Feelin inspired peeps!!! Wanna do a smut next chapter or nah?.