Four

Arriving in front of beautiful castle covered in greenery Taehyung is helped out by Bogum himself. "It is an honor to have you here my Queen." Placing a light kiss on kiss cheek Taehyung puts a fake pout making the other swoon a bit. "Like wise but I sadly didn't come here for fun." With a nod they are lead into a meeting room. Guards at each side with stone faces. "What business brings you here dear?" Taehyung facial expression mimicks the guards "it has to do with your loyalties." Bogum scoffs "I won't even entertain joining your kings." Smirking "Now I know you don't wanna put your loyalties with my king's but what about their Queen?" Taehyung slowly walks around the table sat in the center of the room. "Before you say no I have a present." Jong walks in on cue with the median sized box. Bogum raises an eyebrow but opens it none the less. Shoving it as far as he can the box tips over Jackson's head falling out. Of coursed this alarmed the guards but before they could draw their swords men came up behind them, restraining them. "What the hell is this!" Bogum goes at the Queen but Jong has already kicked him to his knees holding a sword at his neck.

"I know about your secret alliance with our enemies. Did you want to destroy my husbands?" With a menacing look Taehyung grips bogums face "Place your alliance with me. Not my husbands. And I'll forgive the fact you planned on hurting my kingdom!" Bogum looked around seeing the seriousness of the situation he can't help but be fearful of the Queen. He also couldn't risk someone very dear to him dying. "Fine I pledge my kingdoms loyalty to Taehyung the Queen of the Kim kingdom." Satisfied Taehyung waves off Jong. "Excellent please enjoy my gift and I'll be in contact real soon." Turning to leave the doors are opened but not by him. "Taehyung what are you doing here?" Seeing Namjoon standing there in confusion as Bogum is back sitting in his original place at the head of the table and luckily the head is put out of sight. "Catching up with a old friend but I'm leaving now." Making his way out taehyung freezes for a moment "Oh Bogum tell Lisa I said hello." With that he was out.

A hand holted him before he could step into his ride. "Taehyun-" "Queen! I am your Queen!" The outburst sends Namjoon back a step. "Well my Queen it seems Bogum no longer wishes to see me so would you join me on the ride back?" Taehyung knew this wasn't a request. Taehyung might need a plan if Namjoon get too suspicious before everything is set in place. He could keep him tied up in his closet. Taehyung gets into the kings escort sitting across from him.
Seeing taehyungs pursed expression Namjoon becomes concerned "My Queen what is troubling you?" Changing his expression taehyung beams  "Nothing I've never been better." Switching sides Taehyung leans against Namjoon. "Tell me do you ever think about when we first met?" Taken back "Well no not recently, why?." Rolling his eyes Taehyung crosses his legs letting the slit expose his smooth tan skin. "But you think of Jimin often." Mumbling "Maybe too often." Huffing Namjoon takes Taehyungs hand "Yes only because he's a new addition to our family." Yeah sure new addition means forget about the one who's been at your side for the longest!! Looking down at there hands he yanks his back. "I can't believe you'd rather have someone as pathetic as him around than me." SMACK "Never say that again!" Holding the stinging cheek taehyung clenches his fist. If they no longer care for Taehyung then Tae will do the same. Looking Namjoon in the eye he smiles "It seems my fears are true." Namjoon guilt written tries to hold his Queen as he starts to cry. "No no I'm sorry I didn't mean it." More tears makes it way down Taehyungs face. "You did! You'd hit me for that boy!" Shoving Namjoon back he opens the door and runs into the castle with Namjoon behind him.

"Stay away from me!" Taehyung ran up the stairs trying to reach his room. Before he could reach the door he runs into a certain grey haired king. "Taehyung are you ok?!" Jimin in full panic mode seeing his sobbing Queen. "No! Go away! ALL YOU JUST STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!" Shoving him aside Taehyung slams his door closed and locks it. Turing to Namjoon "What happened?!" "I did something horrible." They turn to the door which holds back a hurt and angered Queen.

Taehyung pov

How dare he!! Throwing the vase at the wall. "I'll ruin them all!!" They'll see what they messed with. You think you can just cast me aside!!! I'll make you regret everything!! Flopping myself on my bed. I know what I must do next. It's time this castle had a change in power. Laughing I roll over seeing my wedding pictures with all them. "Pathetic really. They are all pathetic!" Throwing all the pictures at the door hearing the glass shatter I sigh. "I loved you all so much." I get up humming with a smile. Time for the tables to turn.

Ten points to the fact that I've lost my mind lol I've probably rewritten this 20 times XD anyways see ya next time~~~~