Fifteen

First I'd like to thank all my readers for the love and support you've guys shown me. Also for your patience .....well some of you XD I'm really happy so many of you enjoy my book!!!! Like the love and feedback I get is literally insane. You guys really make my heart hurt but also make me literally die laughing.  So please never change!!! I'm so nervous eeeeeek!!!! And i will now shut up so you can read.

The deep red blood seeped through the ivory fabric of the dress, bleeding through the seams and tainted the once pure surface like fresh ink on paper. "T-taehyung!"  With blown eyes and shaky palms Jimin and jungkook inched slowly to taehyungs still body.

"Stay away from me!" Holding a blood covered sword outstretched, pointed at the two men. Their eyes quickly took notice that one of Taemins guards laid dead near Tae.
"Taehyung it's over." Jungkook tried reaching for the weapon but taehyung was fast and cut jungkooks arm. Jimin counteracted and swung at taehyung.  Just like that jungkook and jimin were fighting taehyung.  Taehyung would dodge and cut jimin while jungkook would swing and miss. Somehow out of luck jimin landed a deep strike on taehyungs stomach.  Tae held his stomach backing up. "Please taehyung stop! This is madness!! Do you want to kill us!?" Jimins words only caused tears to drop down taehyungs face. "Just let us take you home. We'll work everything out."

"Its too late for that!" Taehyung backed himself up to the ledge. A water death awaited anyone who dared jumped. "But it's not, taehyung we love you." Taehyung didn't believe them. He'd tortured them in ways only the devil would think of. He'd dethroned their husband! Please he actually married someone else! "Lies! All lies!! N-no how can you love me! I'm a monster!"

All taehyung wanted was them to see what they did but he ended up turning into something unimaginable. He hated himself more now than ever. He'd hurt the ones he loved. But the ones he loved hurt him. All taehyung really knew was pain and hurt. He's done with the games and fighting. 

Back to the other hubby's

The last soldier fell as namjoon wiped his forehead.  "Where jimin and jungkook? Shouldn't they have already gotten taehyung?" Jin shared his curiosity. "Maybe we should go check and see if they need assistance."
"Most likely taehyung is giving them one hell of a fight!" They all strap their weapons and with haste make their way up to the fight praying they aren't too late.

Back to taaaee

"No you are not!" This was turning bad quickly.  "Yoongi said it himself!" Jimin took note on how close taehyung was to the edge.  "He didn't mean it! He was just mad! But no one is mad anymore and we're sorry!" They knew their actions in the past were inexcusable.  But now maybe they can't undo it. "It isn't about being sorry anymore!!" Taehyung took careful steps on to the ledge. "Taehyung you need to step away from the edge. You could fall in!"

"How could I hurt you guys like that?! How!? I loved you all!!" Taehyung sobbed pulling on his hair. He had gone insane! Running around torturing and killing people. He'd changed. He was the taehyung they loved anymore. It was their fault but instead of revenge he now just wants to get away from it.

Jungkook took careful steps in front of tae. "How could we ever hurt someone as special as you taehyung? We made a mistake and we deserved to be punished. So please taehyung take my hand and we can go home." Jungkook outstretched his hand. With shaky hands taehyung looks past him at jimin.
Taehyung took one look back then you could almost see his brain spark.

"I'm so sorry Jiminie. I want you to know even though I blamed you I always loved you." Taehyung dropped the sword and gave them a award winning smile. "Tae-" The wind seemed to stop in that moment. Everything seemed to still. "Goodbye."

"NOOOOO!!!"

Taehyung let gravity take him over the edge. The wind made his hair wip around in a crazy fashion. But he never lost his smile. Not even when he closed his eyes and let the cool water take him under.

Jimin cried looking over the edge. "Please taehyung come back! I'm sorry!!" The rest burst through the doors. With a quick scan they could see jungkook holding jimin. Both sobbing horribly. "What happened!!" Running over to their lovers the check for injuries. Yoongi looks around. "Where's taehyung?" Jimin only sobs more. "Where the fuck is taehyung!!" Flinching jungkook takes a breathe. "He's gone." "You mean escaped again!" Jimin broke completely. "No! He's dead! He's gone and he's never coming back. " They all freeze. Taehyung is dead. Then they all break down in angry sobs. How could they have failed him? He's dead

Or is he?