Three

Nov

It was night fall and Taehyung would be called to yoongis Chambers if it already wasn't three hours too late. Yes they had forgotten to get him. Taehyung isn't even slightly surprised. It seems they had let it slip their minds oh well. With a dry laugh he makes his way towards yoongis Chambers. This is tradition right? Yeah bullshit. They don't give a shit about tradition. They only care about Jimin. The hate soon spreads in Taehyung as he opens yoongis door silently. Seeing as Jimin is already covered in sweat and cum. Taehyung takes a seat in a chair by the drinks they had set up. "T-Taehyung!" Sighing Tae looks at Jimin in boredom. "Come little puppy." With cry Jimin comes for 7th time that night.

Namjoon begins cleaning him up as Jin changes the sheets. Hoseok placing kisses and Yoongi giving cuddles out. Jungkook approaches Taehyung. "Where were you?" Gritting his teeth "Waiting for you dumbass." You could hear a collective gasp. "There is no room in here for that attitude." Namjoons gaze burns into Taehyung. "I guess there's no room for me then." Taehyung turns and leaves without another word. Taehyung had reached his limits. Seeing Jimin always praised and petted. But He always gets corrected or scolded. He's just done. Without looking he bumps into Jong. ,"My apologies your majesty." His mind already clouded with anger and wine. "I have something I need to discuss with you." Leading to his room locking the door.

*Bad smut warning proceed with holy water*

" Oh I forgot I had the maids draw me a bath. Just follow me," Jong couldn't help but gaze at Taehyungs beautiful curves. You could easily mistaken for a female. Not because of the dress but the angelic features he holds."Sir what w-was the s-subject that needed discussing?" Chuckling "Why don't you join me." shook as hell Jong mouth falls open. "My majesty i-i-i could never!" Rolling his eyes Taehyung pointed to his clothing. "Take them off and get in. I'm not a patient person." Taehyung sits back enjoying his view as Jong sheds his clothing. Settling himself into the water Tae slowly inches his body closer, running his hand along his chest.. "I'm very lonely Jong." Placing feather like kisses along the soldiers neck Jong feels the heat travel south. Taehyung smirks knowing his antics are working. Leaning he whispers in his ear "Won't you be a good boy and pleasure your queen." Jong throws all reason out the window when the Queen starts grinding against him. And spewing such dirty words at him  Taehyung grips his hair and shoves their lips together. The kiss was rough and filly with lust.

Jong trying to be gentle inched his finger to the desired hole. "Don't worry about that just fuck me!" In a slow and steady pace Jong enters Taehyungs warm walls. Taehyung didn't mind the stinging pain but oh God he loved how filled he was. "You're so tight!..!" Taehyung takes charge bouncing and riding his husbands right hand man with a passion. Taehyung would say he felt bad but this felt amazing. He couldn't name the last time someone had streched him this good. "You make your queen feel so good! Fuck faster!" Pushing Taehyung on his back causing water to overflow at the sides. Jong thrust into Taehyung faster and harder chasing that warm knot in his stomach. He hits a spot making Taehyung explode, back arching griping the tub with a yell as he comes. Soon follows Jung releasing in his queen with a low groan. Giggling Taehyung kisses Jong who was now panting but also shared the same smile. "I wish you could stay but they'd hang us both if they found us, but don't worry change is coming very soon." Nodding Jong helps clean both of them before tucking the Queen in and bidding his goodbye.

~Next day~

Taehyung was ready to travel to a certain kingdom he had business with, when walking down the path his name was called "Taehyung please don't leave yet!!" It was that little mochi

Taehyung was ready to travel to a certain kingdom he had business with, when walking down the path his name was called "Taehyung please don't leave yet!!" It was that little mochi. No hard feelings or anything but Tae really didn't like him. "I wanted to apologise about last night. We didn't mean to forget about you or want you too leave." Scoffing Taehyung fakes a smile. "This isn't anything new for me. But soon enough I'll be unforgettable." Hopping in he bid his goodbye at the confused king as he set out on his journey.

So kinda getting interesting. Your girl might already have 4 chapters ready.... Anyway adios!!