Seven

"Yoongi and Hoseok stays the rest can leave." Taehyung bids them forward smiling. "Do you think I'm a joke?" Hoseok shakes his head quickly but Yoongi didn't share his fear. "I think this whole thing is a bad joke! I think you've lost your damn mind if you think we'll fear you!!" Now that made Taehyung angry. I'll have you fearing me in no time. "Is that so, well my love you're the fucking punchline." Resting on the throne they're put in front of him. "Yoongi sit at my feet." With a hard shove Yoongi takes his place. "Your punishment will be to watch Hoseok be whipped." Both eyes widen as Hoseok shirt is ripped open from the back. "Don't do this Taehyung! I'm sorry!! Do it to me instead!!" Yoongi grips Taehyungs dress close to tears. "You'd switch places for him with no hesitation, that's why your punishment will be to watch him receive 30 lashings plus 5 for your oh so clever comment."
Giving the command the soldier brings down the whip. With each flesh ripping hit and strangled sob from Hoseok Taehyung gripped tighten on his seat. Yoongi yells and sobs as he's held back bye two soldiers. "Please stop this Taehyung!!!" Taehyung closes his eyes his heart clenching at the sounds of his husbands crys. Almost finished Taehyung had decided he'd had enough. Taehyung raises his hand "Stop! Take him to his room and have him treated." With a fast pace Taehyung exits the throne room.

Grabbing a rag from the bowl at the beside Tae begins to clean Jongs wounds hearing his winces ever now and then

Grabbing a rag from the bowl at the beside Tae begins to clean Jongs wounds hearing his winces ever now and then. "My dear I've already punished one of them ." Jong turns to look at his Queen seeing the silent tears fall down his face. He knows Taehyung still cares for them and it pains him to harm them. So why does he? "Do you still love them?" Taehyung freezes. He's never doubted his love for them. This is just him taking his place where he belongs. Where he should've been a very long time ago. "Of course I do." Jong nods. He doesn't wish to tear his Queen away from his loves. And in the end just hurting himself. That's why he must help make this right.

"I feel your frustration Jong, speak to me." Taehyung puts the rag away and lays next to him. "I can't bare to see you in pain my queen. I think you should visit them." Rolling over with a grunt Taehyung looks up contemplating whether he should. "Why? They got what was coming to them!" Jong sighs but pushes further. "Please they might apologise if you do." He'll check up on then then leave. Nothing more nothing less. "I guess I could." Standing Taehyung pecks Jongs cheek. "I'll be back soon so rest well."

Taehyung wasn't nervous at all visiting his husbands. Taehyung like his power and wasn't going to have it taken away from him. He was going to show his husbands that they had no control. Plus the only two that shared a room anyways was yoongi and hoseok. He didn't need to see the others right away. Though He might need to restrain the turtle. Softly opening the door he sees yoongi sleeping on hoseok right side. Hoseok was able to turn his head enough to make eye contact with him. "What do you want?." Fear was clear on his face. Just what taehyung wanted to see. Going over to his side crouching down. He'd say it pains him to see his husband in such a state. But he deserved it. "I came to check on you. I hope you know I had to punish you love, you misbehaved" Tears slid down his cheeks. How could his precious Taehyung do this. The Tae that would cry when a animal died. That sweet little princess Namjoon found by the river. "Shh my love it's all over." Taehyung kisses him tenderly shocking hoseok, but returned it none the less. Pulling away Taehyung trailed his fingers over his cheek. "Don't misbehave anymore hoseokie." reverting his gaze away from Taes.

"I won't do it again so please don't hurt anyone else." Taehyung stands and smiles. "Obey me and we'll have no problems." Walking to yoongi side placing a kiss on his head and turned to leave but he awoke. "You've become a monster." Sure it stung but he could care less. Giggling he blows yoongi a kiss "A monster of your own creation." Humming a tune if song they all use to sing he struts away.

Dripple some YeeYee juice on this XD but hey it's another update wooo
I really don't know where I'm going with this
This chapter is a little something while I figure out what the frickle frack I'm doing