xix.

leather dreams | chapter nineteen
___

leather dreams | chapter nineteen___

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

___

Michelle and Rosalie were walking toward the Washington Monument, hand in hand and facetiming their other half, Mary Jane. The girl was wearing pink pyjamas and pigtails, looking adorable.

"I can't believe you guys won. Congrats!" The redhead's face was so close to the camera as she yelled to her best friends. "I'm so proud of you, my babies."

Rosalie laughed but noticed the light blush on Michelle's light features. She smiled softly at the two, admiring their cuteness from where she stood.

"You guys, I am so proud of you." Liz came to their side, greeting Mary Jane and embracing the two girls.

"Told you we didn't need Peter." Flash cheered from the front of the group and raised the trophy with his hands.

"Flash, you didn't answer a single question." Rosalie chuckled and received a shrug in return.

Both were too happy to let their animosity towards each other ruin their mood. Michelle and Rosalie said their goodbyes to Mary Jane as they arrived. Michelle grabbed her book and decided to sit this one out, enjoying the warm sun and her reading.

"Taking it all in, Michelle?" Mr. Harrington asked the girl, watching as she sat down.

"Oh, yeah, I just- I don't really want to celebrate something that was built by slaves." Rosalie shook her head at Michelle's words and smiled.

That was her best friend.

Rosalie followed the other students inside the monument. Mr. Harrington told Michelle to enjoy her book and the blonde walked alongside Ned. The boy had been awkwardly staring at her, waiting for the right moment to speak. To say something.

"Hey Ned." She noticed his nervous stares. "What's up?"

"Nothing, nothing is up. Like, nothing at all." He raised his hands.

"If you say so." The girl had expected a more interesting conversation with him. Something along the lines of their victory or Peter's absence.

Ned opened his mouth to say something else when his phone rang.

"Peter!" They were about to get a security check, most likely requiring a bag and phone inspection. "Peter, are you okay?"

The boy spoke from the other side, Rosalie itching to hear the entire conversation. Her powers didn't bless her with enhanced hearing, so she was stuck evaluating Ned's facial expressions.

"Don't worry, it's safe. It's in my backpack." Ned said as he put his backpack down on the conveyor belt for an X-ray security scan. "You missed the Decathlon. I covered for you."