viii.

leather dreams | chapter eight
___

leather dreams | chapter eight___

___

The two teams strode towards each other with grim determination etched on their faces.

"They're not stopping." Spider-Man sounded afraid but quickly hid it.

"Neither are we." Tony said as everyone broke into a sprint.

This was it. Rosalie was ready to kick ass.

___

Tony flew towards Steve, who blocked a punch as the ironed man landed. Clint fired an arrow at Vision while Rhodey flew after Sam Wilson.

Rosalie was faced with Bucky Barnes, feeling slightly protected by T'Challa's looking figure over her. Bucky slammed his arm down at the girl who expertly blocked it with her forearms. Grabbing his arm in between her hands, Rosalie spun around and twisted his arm behind his back, making him kneel in front of her.

The girl was thrown to the side by Bucky's free arm, landing on her leg. She felt a sharp pain on her knee but ignored it. That could wait until later. With her throbbing knee giving her a bad time, she decided to use wings again and fly to Nat, who was battling Clint with batons.

Clint pinned her down with his bow before Rosalie could get to them.

"We're still friends, right?" Nat asked.

"Depends on how hard you hit me." Clint reacted faster than Rosalie thought he would, seeing her coming and spinning her with his arms, her wings dissolving in black mist once again.

"What's up, cherub?" Clint smiled down at Rosalie, who was pinned to the ground by his bow.

Nat was laying on the floor by her side, merely enjoying the interaction in front of her.

"How did you know it was me?" Rosalie felt her heart beat faster in her chest at the fact that he could recognise her even when she was masked. "I have a mask on, and this crap disguises my voice."

"You forget that I taught you some of the skills you know."

"Damn it." Rosalie fired back, flinching at the sudden pain she felt on her knee.

"Language." The two adults by her side said at the same time, and the girl couldn't help but laugh.

While looking to the side, she noticed that her friend Spider-Man was in trouble once again. She sighed and Clint offered her a hand to help her stand. When her knee gave up on her and she almost fell, Nat worriedly inspected it when her skilled hands.