Ace x Reader x Luffy

Thanks so much for requesting, brokentoypointexe!

_______

You sighed as the two brothers began bantering back and forth again. You took a small sip from the (Flavour) drink Sanji served you and tried to ignore them as you always did. But this time, your interest was caught when your name was dropped.

"Luffy, no!"

"Luffy yes! (Y/N) wou—"

Ace clamped a hand over Luffy's mouth as you turned your head towards them. "Luffy, no," he reiterated through gritted teeth. He dragged the younger away, and you watched the scene sympathetically.

"So, you're also apart of the Whitebeard crew?" Sanji asked as he took a seat across from you.

You hummed. "I am. You have no clue how shocked we were that your upstart captain was Ace's little brother," you said, smiling. "He didn't shut up about it for weeks."

Sanji laughed. "It's nice to see such close brothers... aside from the occasional fighting..."

"Definitely. But I guess that's kind of how siblings work, sometimes they love each other, other times they fight. I used to fight all the time with my sister, but we still loved each other, you know?"

"Sounds nice."

"Do you have any siblings?"

He swallowed before nodding. "An older sister, but I haven't seen her since I was a kid."

"I see, I'm sorry..."

Ace was talking with Vivi, though absentmindedly, eyes always floating towards you and Sanji.

"Don't you think?"

"Yeah, yeah," Ace replied. "Hey, I'll talk with you later, see ya." He headed towards the table you sat at and found a seat on the railing next to you.

"Oh, hey Ace! How have you been? It must be nice to see your brother again."

"It is, really. By the way, I've been thinking that pretty soon we'll have to depart. We don't have any huge leads, but we can work with what we've got."

You smiled. "Right! I think we should at least wait until we get to Rainbase, though. See if we can grab any more clues to catch Teach."

"Good point. Hey, Sanji, isn't it about lunch time?"

"Ah, right. I'll get started on lunch, I'll see you later, (Y/N)-chan, Ace."

____

"The desert is so hot," luffy complained as he moped along.

"It is," Vivi agreed. "But it gets quite cold once the sun falls."

"I envy you logia user," you said, shooting a playfully spiteful look at Ace.

He laughed. "Whatever do you mean, I'm suffering just as much as you," he said dramatically.

"Ace, you're literally fire, don't even," you said with a smile as you shook your head.

"That only makes me hotter."

"(Y/N)!" Luffy yelled, stealing your attention.

"Yeah?"

"I dunno, just come here!"

You giggled and did so, not noticing Ace glaring daggers at the younger boy.

As your group continued on, night eventually fell and just as Vivi said, it got freezing. The boys tried to latch onto Chopper, as his fur kept him warm, and the fire didn't provide enough heat. The reindeer complained, but from exhaustion, he and the boys quickly fell asleep.

Noticing a certain freckled man missing from the party, you went to look for him. "So, what're you doing here all alone?" you asked, sitting next to him.

He hummed. "Just... thinking."

"Oh no, I'll call a doctor, don't worry!"

He playfully nudged you.

"Seriously, though, what's got ya thinking?"

He shrugged. "Oh, just... stuff. Nothing too important. Anyway, aren't you cold?"

"Haha... absolutely freezing."

"Come here." He pulled you onto his lap and wrapped his arms around you.

Warmth instantly spread through your body, and you subconsciously leaned back into his chest. "Thanks," you murmured, the warmth tiring you, and you fell asleep.

__

Luffy woke with a jolt, looking around frantically. He ran around until he found you and Ace and barged in.

"Ace!"

"Shit," he muttered. "Go away, Luffy."

He did the opposite. He threw himself at the sight, waking you immediately. "Hm? What's going on?"

"Ace is trying to steal you from me!"

"She's not yours," said man rebutted. "How would that even work, she's not even on your crew."

"(Y/N)! Join my crew!"

"That's not happening!" Ace said.

The two continued to bicker, and you held back a few chuckles. Eventually, you were dragged into it, Ace having hold of you and Luffy trying to grab you away. Too tired to stop it, you let the scene play out until they exhausted themselves a minute later and nearly collapsed.

_______

I'm such a bad writer for Luffy, haha... I just can't see him in a relationship, much less being jealous... I hope it was alright, nonetheless, and apologies for how short it was.