Chapter 31

The drive home felt pretty long but when we were about halfway there Jack put his hand on my thigh, I didn't think much of it so I just let him. I stared out the window admiring the sky and he slowly kept lifting his hand higher.
"Focus on the road" I chuckled and moved his hand.
"Stop being so distracting" He said and glanced over at me and smirked, then moved his hand back onto my thigh. We talked a little for the rest of the drive and finally got back.
Jonah was asleep on the couch with the tv on and the guys weren't there so they were probably out somewhere. We tried to quietly walk by him making sure to not wake him up. We went upstairs to my room, Jack went in first so I quietly closed the door behind me. I turned back around to face Jack and he pushed me against the door and started kissing me. It started as normal but after a while his kisses were longer and more passionate but at the same time more rough and sloppy. His hands were on my waist bringing me closer to him,
"Jump" His whispered and I did what he said, he moved his hands to the thighs to hold me up and carried me to lay me on my bed and he hovered over me. He leaned down to start kissing again and slowly moved down to my neck, sucking and kissing. He moved closer to me leaving no space between us and he slowly start to grind against my body and could feel his boner growing. I tugged at the bottom of his shirt and he pulled away from the kiss to take it off so I did the same. He leaned back down admiring me.
"You're so beautiful y/n" He said kissing me between each word and held my face with his left hand. I had my hands tangled up in his curls, deepening our kissing. He moved his right hand up the side of my body to my boobs then back to unclip the bra and take it off. I moved my hands down to his jeans and started undoing the buttons and he did the same to me. He slid my pants down with my underwear and he was just left in his boxers.
"Do not be too loud we wouldn't wanna wake Jonah" He smirked and slid down his boxers and his member hit his stomach. He scooted back on me and leaned down kissing me again as he lined himself up at my entrance and slowly slid in. I moaned into the kiss and he took that as his opportunity to slip his tongue in while he started to slowly thrust himself in and out. My mouth hung open with moans coming out as he started to pick up his speed, he mouth traveled to my neck leaving hickeys from there to down my breasts.
"Fuck, Jack I'm close" I said between moans.
"Me too baby" He said and his thrusts were getting sloppier. It didn't take long before I released on him and he pulled out and did too. He laid by my side and we both caught our breathe.
"Y/n" He said and leaned on one elbow to hold himself up but face towards me.
"Yeah?"
"I love you so much y/n. I wouldn't see myself with anyone else" He said and leaned down to kiss me.
"I love you so much too Jack, you're the best and I wouldn't wanna be with anybody else"
"Well that's good because you're stuck with me as long as we're together" He said and cuddled onto me and kissed my face all over.
"Which will hopefully be forever" I smiled
"And it will be" He said and pecked my lips again. After a while I fell asleep in his arms and he fell asleep too. We cuddled all night. Jack is the one for me and I couldn't be happier with anyone else.

the end ~

a/n: sorry i never finished this story i just felt like it deserved to be complete so here you go!! but check out my other stories Hooked on Herron, Sweetheart Seavey, and my most recent that I'm still updating, Mini Marais. It would mean a lot to me thank you!❤️