Chapter 7

-time skip to the next day 5 pm-
Y/n's POV

(this is y/n's room) Nothing much happened today and I stayed in my room most of the time on my laptop looking for any available nearby jobs, there were none though

Nothing much happened today and I stayed in my room most of the time on my laptop looking for any available nearby jobs, there were none though. It was around 5 when someone knocked on the door
"Come in" I shouted from my hanging hammock chair thing. The door opened and it was Jack in grey sweatpants and a white t shirt.
"Hey um just wanted to let you know the party starts at 8 so we'll probably leave around 7:50"
"Okay thanks" he was about to walk out when i remembered something "Wait Jack" he turned around and looked slightly surprised
"Yeah?"
"I need your help with something" I say getting up and going to my closet.
"Oh um ok with what" I walked back out the closet with 3 different outfits.
"I know it's kinda silly to have you chose but I just need someone else's opinion on this, I can't decide between these three. Could you help me decide?" I lay out the three outfits in my bed.

"Yeah sure

"Yeah sure... um are you gonna put each one on?"
"Yeah I'll change in the bathroom so don't worry. I'll be right back, you can sit on my bed if you want"
"Okay" I took the first outfit with me in the bathroom and changed. I walked out and Jack stared for a good 10 seconds before he actually said anything.
"I think it looks good Jonah might have an issue with it though" He said as he looked me up and down, I knew he was right and Jonah would say something about it so I went back in with the second outfit and changed into that. I walked out and did a small twirl.
"Why did you twirl" Jack said with a small chuckle.
"Why not"
"True. This ones really nice too I mean yeah it shows a lot but I think it looks good on you"
"Aww thanks, alright I'll try the third on now but after this one you have to decide which of the three I should wear"
"Ookay" I walked back into the bathroom and changed into my third outfit. Before I walked out I got a notification on my phone and checked it was from instagram and said  "gabbiegonzalez started following you" that name sounded familiar but I'm not sure so I decided to just ignored it. I walked out and gave Jack a few seconds to decide.
"This ones really cute. But out of the three I think you should wear the second one."
"Ok second one it is. Thanks Jack"
"Sure no problem, I'm gonna go back outside the guys are probably wondering why I'm taking so long"
"Okayyy" He walks out the room and closes the door, by now it was 5:12 so I decided to take a shower to have enough time to get ready. I took a shower and it's now 6:05 I threw on a tank top yellow and some black shorts and began to do my makeup. At around 6:17 Christina and I started a facetime. After about 10 minutes she said "Sooooo how's Jack" She said with a smirk on her face.
"He's good I guess, he's been really nice too" I said as i was blending in my eyeshadow.
"Oh come on y/n you know you like him"
"No I don't. And even if I did it's not like I would be able to be with him anyways, you know how Jonah is"
"Yeah but I mean.... Jonah doesn't have to know" She smirked as an idea came to her head "Nobody gotta knowwwww" She sang out.
"You had to" I say while rolling my eyes. "I mean yeah I do kind of like him but I don't know"
"Then I'll leave you to figure that out, but let m elbow if you decide to tell him or not"
"Okayyyy bye Christina"
"Bye y/n talk to you later" And with that we ended the facetime. I finished my hair and makeup at 7:30 and decided to go downstairs with everyone else. All the guys were on the couch scrolling through instagram on their phones, Jack was the first one who looked up and his jaw dropped. He was like that for a few seconds before he got up and began to walk towards me. Zach noticed Jack stand so he looked up along with Daniel and Corbyn.
"H- hey you look beautiful" Jack said turning a slight shade of red.
"Aww thanks" I don't know why but it just felt like an instinct and I hugged him, hugging him I feel complete like he might be the one... no. No I can't think like that I can't do that to Jonah. We pulled away from the hug but Jack kept his arms around my waist and I had mine around his neck. "You look great too" I said looking up into his amazing brown eyes. He looked down and smiled.
"Thanks" Jonah looked up and immediately stood up.
"Hey guys so we should head on out now right" He said as he gave Jack a look and he removed his hands from my waist so I moved mine off from him.
"Yeah we should" Zach said standing up and walking out the door followed by Jonah. "I call shotgun" Zach shouted from outside
"I'll drive" Jonah says picking up the keys and walking out. Daniel peacefully walked outside and sat in the back. Corbyn got up and went to Jack and I.
"Hey y/n I'm gonna talk to Jack you can go in the car now if you want" Corbyn said as he put his arm around Jack.
"Okay" I walked out and into the car and sat next to daniel.
Jacks POV
"Jack you have to make a move tonight" Corbyn said as soon as he saw y/n was in the car.
"What do you mean?"
"I mean, kiss her or something I don't know do something to show her you like her or even better ask her out"
"I don't know Corbyn"
"Jack come on you know you have feelings for her and she obviously feels the same"
"Yeah but it's not right, if I do then I'll be the happiest guy ever but I'll also feel like I would be going against Jonah"
"Sigh your really difficult sometimes. I'm not saying you have to I'm just suggesting you should, tonight's your chance and if you need help keeping Jonah distracted or something just let me know you know I'm always here for you bro"
"Yeah. Thanks. Anyways we should get in the car before it gets late"
"Yeah, I'll sit with Daniel in the back so you and y/n can be next to eachother"
"Ok, thanks" I said and we began walking into the car, y/n was sitting next to Daniel but Corbyn shouted
"Daniel sit in the back"
"Whyyyyy" Daniel whined.
"I'll explain later"
"Ugh fine" He got up and moved to the back seat, Corbyn went in and sat next to him and I sat with y/n next to me. God she looks so gorgeous with the moon shining on her face as she looked out the window.