Chapter 64

Jeongin sat in his tent staring at the small pink box. He reached over and grabbed it, opening it once again only to close it.

He was embarrassed and slightly flustered.

He picked up his phone and texted Jimin. Moments later he heard a loud scream.

"Jimin, you good?" Hyunjin snorted. Jimin continued screaming at his phone, wiggling furiously as he typed away.

"Bitch shut up" Minho stated with a scoff, he was trying to watch wonder pets and he couldn't hear over his screams.

"Oh no" Jimin said standing up.

"What?" Felix asked.

"Oh my gosh" he said said pacing around, "Oh no"

"Are you high?" Woojin asked staring at him in confusion, taking his eyes away from the stove for a second.

"Oh my gosh I....oh gosh" Jimin put his hands on his head as he continued pacing.

"Dude" Changbin laughed.

Suddenly Jimin stopped walking as his phone buzzed in his pocket.

He took it out and read the text and screamed once again.

"Stop screaming at your phone!" Seungmin yelled.

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, Chan" Jimin said pacing a little before stopping in front of him.

"What?" Chan asked confused.

"Why would you? Why? Why, you, I, Jeongin, why?" Jimin rambled.

"What's wrong with Jeongin?" Felix asked concerned.

"Nothing, nothing, everything is fine" Jimin said.

Chan took a moment before realizing what he was talking about and started laughing.

"Its not funny Christopher" Jimin snapped typing away on his phone.

"Oh my gosh, PINK!" Jimin screamed turning towards Chan.

"YOU BOUGHT HIM FOUR?" He screeched.

Chan nodded.

"Oh my gosh, my baby, my poor baby" Jimin said making his way over to the door.

"What's wrong with Jeongin?" Woojin asked as Jimin opened the door.

"Ask the man who made him less innocent!" Jimin stated before walking out. They all watched as his tiny self ran out of view.

"Chan what did you do?" Woojin asked.

"I bought Jeongin-"

"Can I please just watch my wonder pets in peace?" Minho cried out.

"Sorry" Everyone said in union.

**

Chan sat at the small table drinking some juice from a juice box.

He was bored. His friends all sat around the room watching a movie, he thought it was called Train to something....he couldn't remember. It was something about zombies.

Across the room, Jimin and Jeongin were standing, leaning against the wall and talking to each other.

Jeongin was wearing some of the clothes he had bought him. Which was a pink overside sweater with blue cuffs and a flying bunny. And pink knee high socks and when Jeongin shifted his weight from one foot to the other, you could see the pink shorts he wore underneath.

 And pink knee high socks and when Jeongin shifted his weight from one foot to the other, you could see the pink shorts he wore underneath