Chapter 9

Chan woke up a while before Jeongin. While the boy peacefully slept, he just laid there, holding him.

He soon felt very hot and took of his sweater and t-shirt, tossing them to a corner in the room.

He laid back down and continued to admire the beautiful boy laying next to him.

Suddenly loud banging came from dow stairs. Chan looked at the clock which read 4:30.

'Wow, we really slept the whole day?' He thought to himself as he carefully got up.

After making sure that Jeongin was still peacefully sleeping, he rushed downstairs to stop whoever was making the noise.

Opening the door he was met with a furious Felix and a shocked Jisung.

"Woah" Jisung breathed out staring at Chan's bare chest. Felix's eyes widened.

"Oh my poor baby" he gasped.

"What?"

"Where's my Jeongin?" Felix quickly entered the house pushing past Chan and running up the stairs.

Jisung stood by the door shocked. Chan awkwardly cough, "Are you going to come in or..."

"Did you and Jeongin have...you know?" Jisung asked entering the house.

Chan closed the door with a light chuckle. "No, we didnt"

Jisung nodded still staring at Chan's body. He examines it before taking a step forward, bending down to come face to face with his abs.

"Are those...real?" He asked reaching out a hand and touching them slightly.

"Oh my God, they are" and from there on Jisung continued to roam his hands all over Chan's toned waist and chest.

Chan sighed and grabbed his wrist, "Your gay is showing"

He let go and began walking up the stairs, Jisung following him like a lost puppy.

Entering the room, they saw Felix holding a sleepy Jeongin's face.

Jeongin turned his head, upon seeing Chan's half naked body, his cheeks flamed red.

He brushed it off and gave a pout. "Channnnn" he whined pulling his face away from Felix.

"Felix woke me up and keeps on interrogating me" he whined again, lifting up his arms.

Chan smiled lightly before pouting himself. "Aww my poor baby"

He walked over to Jeongin, easily picking him up. Jeongin flushed red, wrapping his legs around Chan's waist. His arms going around his neck as he buried his head in Chan's bare chest.

Felix sat where he was, his mouth opened in shock. Jisung only gave a small 'aww'

Chan proceeded to lay on the bed, cuddling Jeongin. Their legs tangled together with Chan's arms wrapped around Jeongins waist.

Jeongin instantly relaxed, feeling comfortable he closed his eyes, snuggling into Chan more.

"This is so cuteeee" Jisung cooed putting his hand on his heart.

"Go away" Chan mumbled closing his own eyes, pulling the blanket over their bodies.

"No" Felix said taking hold of the blanket, preventing Chan from doing so.

"You guys both missed school, and you guys have been in this household all day, in this single room all alone, sleeping in the same bed" Felix stated.

He looked between Jeongin who was most likely asleep and Chan who only had one eye open.

"Tell me Chan, how did you resist?" Felix whined laying at the foot of the bed.