Chapter 23

"Where the hell were you?!"

Jeongin sighed and stopped in his tracks. He knew Chan wasnt going to let him off that easy.

"Why do you care?" Jeongin said harshly turning to look at Chan.

Chan examined Jeongin from head to toe. Jeongin looked horrible. His usual kept hair was a mess, his eyes were red and his lips were swollen, his clothes were somehow kept properly but the alcohol bottle in Jeongin's hand didnt go unnoticed.

Chan eyed the bottle before looking Jeongin dead in the eye, "Where were you? What were you doing?"

Jeongin rolled his eyes and lifted up the bottle that contain a small amount of liquid inside.

"As you can obviously see, I was out drinking" Jeongin stated.

"Jeongin, you are too young to be going out and-"

"I'm not a a little baby!" Jeongin snapped feeling agitated. "You cant keep bossing me around like I'm your pet"

"I'm just watching out for you, Jeongin" Chan said keeping his calm.

"I dont need a babysitter, not anymore. You know, you can leave. I dont need you any more" Jeongin said pointing to the door.

Chan stood in his spot, "I'm not going anywhere. You might not realize it but Jeongin, you do need me"

Jeongin clenched his jaw, his hand dropping down to the side. He glared at Chan for a minute before lifting up the bottle and throwing it at him.

Luckily Chan reacted fast, ducking down so the bottle wouldnt hit him. The bottle flew over him and crashed into the wall, glass littering the floor.

"What is wrong with you?" Chan said standing up straight.

"What's wrong with me?" Jeongin asked taking off his shoe and throwing it at Chan, hitting him square in the chest.

"Ow"

Jeongin walked towards Chan, taking off his other shoe.

"You should know what the hell is wrong with me" He said tossing the other shoe, Chan swiftly moving to the side avoiding it.

"Jeongin calm down" Chan said grabbing both of Jeongin's shoulders.

"Dont tell me to calm down you fuck tard" Jeongin said pushing Chan a little.

"You did this to me" Jeongin said pushing Chan again. Chan stumbling back.

"You ruined me" he pushed Chan once again.

"Jeongin-"

"You kept things from me." Jeongin said pushing him once more.

"Jeongin please just-"

"Just what? Listen to you? I dont want to hear shit that comes out of your mouth!" Jeongin shouted.

"Jeongin, you're drunk. Take a second to catch your breathe" Chan said calmly.

"Why should I? Huh?" Jeongin's eyes were glossy and his bottom lip quivered.

Chan's eyes crunched in confusion at Jeongin's change of tone.

But all too soon Jeongin started slapping Chans chest while he sobbed.

"You are an asshole! You kept it from me all this time? Why did you do that?" Jeongin cried, tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Jeongin!" Chan yelled, grabbing Jeongin's wrist and pinning him against the wall to stop him.

Chan looked down at Jeongin's exposed neck to see a few hickey's. His eyes widened as he stared at them.