Chapter 3

(A/N that picture murdered me)

The small boy woke to the obnoxious sound of his alarm.

Slamming his hand down on it he sighed as he stared at the ceiling.

He sat up stretching and yawning as he did so. After having a five minute staring contest with his wall, He finally got up and headed to the bathroom.

When he was done, he walked out in only a towel wrapped around his waist.

Standing in front of his closet looking for something to wear.

He rested on a light pink sweater with black jean's and his go-to black hightops.

After getting dress and brushing his teeth, he headed down the stairs.

"Aren't you going to eat something?" Chan bluntly asked.

"Why do you care?" Jeongin scrunched his eyebrows as he picked up his bag.

"I dont. But I have to make sure you're properly taken care of"

"Okay then...dont."

And with that he left his home. Walking down the sidewalk, he noticed the grey clouds and moist air around him.

He sighed knowing it might rain soon but he didnt bring his umbrella.

Continuing on his walk, he didnt notice the person behind him watching his every move.

_____

Entering the lunch room, Jeongin saw his friends sitting at their original table all laughing.

He made his way over passing Chan's table awkwardly as Chan kept his gaze on him.

"Felixxxx" the younger whined sitting down next to his bestfriend.

The laughing stopped as they all turned to the sadden boy.

"Who pissed in your cheerios?" Jisung snorted causing Felix to throw a cheese stick at him.

"What's wrong, Innie?" Felix asked wrapping his arms around him.

Jeongin snuggled into his friend feeling the warmth and comfort he needed.

"My parents left again" he whined as Felix rubbed his back.

"Aww, Do you want us to come over? How long are they going to be gone?" Changbin asked.

"Three months" the younger mumbled.

"Three months?! Oh hell no, I am moving in with you" Seungmin said loudly as he approached the table.

"No it's fine guys really" Jeongin said pulling away from Felix.

"Is it really?" Jisung asked.

Jeongin sighed and let his head fall against the table creating a loud bang.

"I guess its not" Jisung snickered. "What's wrong?"

"They hired a babysitter"

"That's not that bad"

"The babysitter is Chan"

"Ooh, that sucks" Seungmin winced.

"I dont get why you dislike Chan so much" Changbin stated.

"Its the fact that he's rude, and only cares about himself" Jeongin stated.

"He may seem like that but wait until you get to know him. He's not that bad" Felix added.

"That's because you guys are friends." Jeongin said lifting his head up.

It was true. Changbin is good friends with Chan meaning Felix is also good friends with Chan since the two are dating.