Chapter 8

The car ride home was silent, except for the faint music playing from the radio.

(A/N I just started writing this and my ex texted me saying I'm going to loose my Bob's skskskskk. I'm currently wheezing 😂😂)

Jeongin was deep in thought staring out the window. The moments that happened before replayed in his mind over and over like a broken CD.

Chan's words repeating in his head, "You're my baby"

Jeongin was confused. When he heard those words, some thing fluttered in his stomach.

He looked at Chan, the boy paying attention to the road. Soon Chan realized Jeongin was staring at him.

He looked at him then back at the road then back at him, "what?" He asked looking back at the road.

"What you said back there...did you mean it?" Jeongin asked.

Chan scrunched his eyebrows, the car came to a stop. He looked both ways before taking a right into their neighborhood.

"What do you mean?" Chan asked but he knew exactly what Jeongin meant.

From the corner of his eye he saw Jeongin blushed. The corner of his lips went up into a smile.

"When you said that I..." Jeongin trailed off feeling embarrassed.

Chan pulled up into the driveway, stopping the car. He turned off the car and took off his seat belt.

He turned his body to face Jeongin who was staring at his lap.

"You what?" Chan asked.

"You said that...I was your baby.....What did you mean by that?" Jeongin asked his face turning more red.

Chan laughed quietly, he leaned forward and put his hand on Jeongins thigh.

The younger's eyes widened his mind going blank, staring at the large hand that rested comfortable on his thigh.

"It means that I'm sorry for what I did. And yes, I really do want to be friends. You're my baby and I need to protect you" Chan said rubbing Jeongin's thigh.

At a lost for words, Jeongin only nodded. His mind still blank, focused on the hand on his thigh.

"Let's go inside" Chan said giving his thigh a squeeze before exiting the car.

Once the door closed, Jeongin let out a sigh of relief followed by a whine.

He wouldnt admit it but he missed the warmth and the feeling of Chan's hand.

What did you expect, he was gay. Hella gay.

And he was hella gay for Chan.

Upon entering the house, Jeongin let out a groan and gave a small tantrum.

"Whats wrong?" Chan asked laughing.

"We still have to do that project and I also have a lot of homework" Jeongin replied.

He dramatically dropped to the floor, arms and legs spread out like a sea star.

A pout rested on his face as his eyes were closed shut. Chan stood over him admiring him.

When he realized he was staring he sighed, "Okay come on"

He took hold of the youngers hands and lifted him up with ease. He then led him upstairs to his room.

The homework papers laying on the bed as they were a couple hours ago.

"Stupid math teacher gave us like three pages of math homework. Why do I even need to learn it anyway? It's not like I'll need it" Jeongin stated.