Chapter 4

Jeongin laid on his bed staring at the ceiling. He debated whether or not he should get up.

After the events that occurred yesterday, he didnt want to face to older boy.

Much to scared and embarrassed to even leave the comfort of his room.

It was friday anyway and sure his parents would be upset he didnt go to school,

But he could always say that he didnt feel good. Which wasnt exactly a a hundred percent lie.

Unfortunately Chan had other idea's and seemed to completely forget what happened.

The door bust open revealing Chan in his usual dark attire. Black hoodie, black Jean's, and his usual black van's.

Jeongin wondered how a person could own so much black.

His closet was full of many different colors, the only black colors came from his Jean's and shoes.

"Come on kid, Better get up now if you dont wanna be late" Chan said entering the room without permission.

Which yes, bothered Jeongin. His room was his own private bubble, you're only allowed in when invited in.

(Regarding yesterday when Chan uninvitedly entered his room, but it was for good reasons despite what happened at the end but no body needs to talk about that)

"I dont wanna go" Jeongin deadpanned.

"To bad. You're going" Chan said pushing the younger off the bed.

Jeongin groaned getting up and heading towards the bathroom.

After a while he came back out in only black jeans, meaning the smol boy was shirtless.

Chan sat on the bed eyes gazing over to the boy, widening slightly.

Jeongin was a small fluff ball but that didnt mean he didnt have muscle.

He had the decent tone abs and slight muscular arms making Chan shocked.

The younger pretended to not be embarrassed in front of the older, making his way to his closet.

He felt Chan's eyes following  him. Slipping on an orange hoodie followed by a grey-blue plaid shirt.

As Jeongin put his shoes on, Chan spoke up. "You dress weird"

"And you look weird" Jeongin fired back without hesitation. He stood up and walked out the room.

"You coming or what?" He called out to the stunned boy who was slightly hurt by what Jeongin said.

Chan nodded even though the other couldnt see. Quickly checking himself in the mirror, he followed behind.

The pair grabbed their bags and headed outside. Jeongin starting to walk his usual way to school.

"Where are you going?" Chan called out unlocking his car.

"Uh school" Jeongin said as he stopped walking. Chan rolled his eyes and nodded his head towards his car.

Jeongin got the message and immediately made his way over. Not wanting a repeat of yesterday.

The ride to school was uncomfortable to say the least.

Neither one of them said a word as soft music filled the silence of the car.

But the awkward tension was so unbearable, Jeongin wanted to jump out of the moving vehicle.

Upon arriving to school, before Chan could even park, Jeongin hopped out and raced inside.

He looked around for his friends only seeing Jisung waiting by his locker.